The psychology of selling, book by Brian Tracy  » Books  »
  • However, Brian Tracy offers a few interesting and highly helpful methods through which we can increase our selling potentiality
  • Therefore, I decided to give it a try and I got the book and read it

• by Francis

I have read the book ‘The psychology of selling: Increase your sales faster and easier than you ever thought possible’ written by Brian Tracy. The author has written eight chapters in this book and are certainly helpful to those who are interested in sales, but do not know to succeed in sales. We all know that selling is difficult, even though we may be interested in it. Trying to convince the customer about the quality of the product and making him to buy the product is a tremendously difficult task. However, Brian Tracy

offers a few interesting and highly helpful methods through which we can increase our selling potentiality.

However, I have to say that much of what the author has written is also there in several other sales books. To those who have read other sales books, this book will not be helpful. But in my case, this book was the first sales book that I ever read and it certainly helped me a lot. Earlier, I had joined a part-time sales job where I had to sell certain products such as cosmetics, soaps etc.. I had difficulty in selling these products. It was my neighbor who had suggested me to read this book. He had also joined a sales job and he said this book was very helpful. Therefore, I decided to give it a try and I got the book and read it.

In my opinion, this book is very helpful. From this book, I have learnt a lot in the sales field. I learnt how to speak effectively with customers. I learnt that a good salesman should never feel nervous while speaking to customers. I can say with certainty ...

• The psychology of selling, book by Brian Tracy
      that one should approach the customer with courage and also with dignity and gentleness. No customer will feel like buying from a salesperson who is trembling, shivering or stammering. Our speech has to be clear. The way the salesperson explains about his product should be done with crystal clarity.

Earlier, I also used to feel a bit nervous while approaching the customer. I also was not clear while explaining the product. Upon reading this book written by Brian Tracy, I was determined to change this. With much difficulty, I saw to it that I spoke clearly

and courageously while selling. In two months, I could see very good results. Many of my products got sold and I did make some profit.

In conclusion, I will say that this is an excellent book and it is good for every salesman and for all those who are interested to join the sales field. It is not that your sales efficiency will dramatically increase upon reading the book. You will have to make a lot of effort to increase your sales efficiency. The book only gives good suggestions and encourages us. I will rate this book full 10 points.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 176051609080431/k2311a056/5.6.13