Rosetta Stone Language Software  » Software  »
  • I tried it out the first day I got it, and I was able to learn of bit of French and Thai in one day

• by Cinnamrooll
      The Rosetta Stone language software works better than many other language-teaching programs. I ordered a free online demo from their website, RosettaStone.

tv.

It came quickly in the mail which is a sign of quick service.

I tried it out the first day I got

it, and I was able to learn of bit of French and Thai in one day! They use picture-to-word association to make it easy to remember the words.

The software is compatible with a microphone, and will check pronunciation errors.

There are four types ...

• of activities in the first level, so anyone can start with either writing, reading, or speaking.

There are a few bad sides to this software.

First, it is expensive at $300 on average.

Plus, it makes you learn grammar by memorizing which can

make some students take longer to learn a language than others.

The writing sessions are also difficult with sections showing words and not showing what letter means what.

Overall, its a good type of software to teach language pupils of all ages if you can afford it.

tom tekulve says :

I want to be able to load the program on my home computer and my laptop. I have heard from other owners that you can only load it onto one computer. This would cause me not to purchase it. If i am spending this much money, I expect to be able to use it as I see fit.

Jules Li says :

The Rosetta Stone license does allow you to use the program on multiple computers, as long as they are within your household. You can use the disc to install it on another PC. With that being said, I don’t know if you’re trying to install it from the disc or make it accessible over the network. You are prevented from making it available over a network. You are also not allowed to make it available to anyone else.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30905160900631/k2311a059/5.9.07