Stonyfield Organic Plain Smooth and Creamy Lowfat Yogurt  » Food  »
  • I love using plain yogurt for making homemade dressings, marinades, potato and macaroni salads, Greek and Italian dishes, and my chicken salad and fruit smoothies
  • My all time favorite plain yogurt to use is the Stonyfield Organic Plain Smooth and Creamy Lowfat Yogurt
  • I like this yogurt because it does not have much of a flavor at all so when you combined it with sweeteners, spices, herbs, blended fruits, or some other ingredients you end up with the desired flavor you wish to have
  • I have also noticed that we do not get as sick as often now with the cold or flu and I believe that is because the active cultures in the yogurt truly do boost the immune system naturally
  • The price I paid is around three dollars and fifty cents, but sometimes I am lucky and have a coupon to help get a discount off the yogurt

• by EM

I love using plain yogurt for making homemade dressings, marinades, potato and macaroni salads, Greek and Italian dishes, and my chicken salad and fruit smoothies. My all time favorite plain yogurt to use is the Stonyfield Organic Plain Smooth and Creamy Lowfat Yogurt. I like this yogurt because it does not have much of a flavor at all so when you combined it with sweeteners, spices, herbs, blended fruits, or some other ingredients you end up with

the desired flavor you wish to have.

Other reasons I love this yogurt so much is because it is not too thick, it blends well with my smoothies, and it is purely organic. I do not have to worry about any hormones, artificial ingredients, preservatives, dyes or anything like that. I simply get plain yogurt when I purchase this yogurt, which is all I want. I also like that it contains a healthy ten grams of protein as well as vitamin D, calcium, vitamin A, potassium, and some good healthy carbohydrates to provide the body with energy and nutrients.

Another reason why I like using this yogurt so much is that it actually contains live active cultures, which are good for the digestive system and boosting the immune system. Since I use this yogurt regularly in my diet as well as in my family’s diet when I cook with it, we do not suffer from constipation ...

• Stonyfield Organic Plain Smooth and Creamy Lowfat Yogurt
      or other digestive discomforts such as heartburn, bloating, the runs, or heavy gas after meals. I have also noticed that we do not get as sick as often now with the cold or flu and I believe that is because the active cultures in the yogurt truly do boost the immune system naturally.

Now the size container of this yogurt I get at my local grocery store is thirty two ounces, which is about four servings of yogurt,

which usually last me about a week in my household of four. The price I paid is around three dollars and fifty cents, but sometimes I am lucky and have a coupon to help get a discount off the yogurt.

Once again I am very pleased with this truly smooth and creamy plain yogurt and would recommended it to anyone to use for making all kinds of dishes at home to help improve and encourage a healthy lifestyle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273051608980331/k2311a053/5.3.13