The First Year’s Infant to Toddler Tub with Sling
  • When my son was born I received this baby bath tub as a gift and it turned out to be the best thing I ever owned
  • This is a must-have item for parents of babies because it offers a safer bathing experience for tiny babies and allows older babies the ability to have little tub toys to play with while splashing in the little tub
  • I always worried about safety with my newborn so this tub was a great gift for me
  • I definitely recommend The First Year's Infant to Toddler Tub with Sling to other parents who are concerned about infant safety like I was, if it had not been a gift I would have gladly paid the $30 cost of this item

• by Aphrodite

When my son was born I received this baby bath tub as a gift and it turned out to be the best thing I ever owned. The little tub is made of sturdy plastic and has a little hammock that cradles the baby safely while in the water.

The benefit of this tub over some of the others is the little hammock because most baby tubs are way too big for

newborns and you must hold the baby with one arm while trying to wash him with the other. With the added feature it allowed me to use both hands to wash and play with my baby at the same time.

The hammock is removed when the bay outgrows the need for it and it becomes a toddler tub for a baby that can sit upright. There is a little plug in the bottom for easy draining and a little tray on the end for holding bottles of baby shampoo and wash cloths for the bath.

This is a must-have item for parents of babies because it offers a safer bathing experience for tiny babies and allows older babies the ability to have little tub toys to play with while splashing in the little tub. The seat is contoured for a reclining position for ...

• The First Year's Infant to Toddler Tub with Sling
      toddlers and the back rests are padded for comfort, the tub will fit into any large sink or can be placed inside the bathtub for carefree splashing.

I always worried about safety with my newborn so this tub was a great gift for me. I loved the little hammock sling feature and the caddy for holding bathing supplies made everything neat and accessible while my son was taking his bath.

I definitely recommend

The First Year’s Infant to Toddler Tub with Sling to other parents who are concerned about infant safety like I was, if it had not been a gift I would have gladly paid the $30 cost of this item. It is well worth the price for infant safety. This is a perfect gift for a baby shower, and it will get lots of use because it serves both infants and toddlers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542051608850931/k2311a052/5.2.13