Penetrex Pain Relief Therapy  » Health  »
  • I would like to recommend it to anyone who is suffering from pain like arthritis and sore neck, among many other types of body pains

• by Galega

One of the biggest problems with me is sore back. It is something that I am dealing with for almost two years. I have tried many medicines to get rid of it, without much success. Recently, my family doctor recommended me to try Penetrex Pain Relief Therapy. Actually, he had prescribed the same medicine to my dad who is suffering from arthritis. It has relieved my father

and hence doctor told me to give it a try.

To be honest I was a bit skeptical about it. Even though it has worked with my dad, its claim to treat almost all types of pain was something that I was unable to digest. Moreover, when I did a look on the ingredients I was surprised to see the total absence of any ingredients that is known to give relief in pain, like ibuprofen. What’s the deal?

Whatever since it has given quite a huge relief to my dad; I decided to give it a try.

The cream is not something that gives sticky or oily look on my neck. It evaporates instantly. Moreover, there is fresh scent of peppermint that emanates from my neck after using it.

After using it for two weeks,

• Penetrex Pain Relief Therapy
      the result was obvious. There was marked difference in the pain I was experiencing in my neck. Usually I get pain after working in my office (computer chair is the reason, as told by doctor). But now the pain is definitely not there. I am definitely feeling much better.

I don’t know whether it has worked because of medicinal effect or because of placebo effect. But one

thing is very much certain; I am going to buy it again. I am looking forward to use this medicine for longer duration and hope that it will give me permanent relief from regular neck pain.

I would like to recommend it to anyone who is suffering from pain like arthritis and sore neck, among many other types of body pains. It is easy to use and give instant relief.

Penetrex Pain Relief Therapy
sukhvir singh says :

Yes, It is the best medicine for the arthritis, sore back and neck. It is easy to use and have a very effective cure.

Joanna says :

Hi sukhvir singh,

I am so glad that you have found a good cream for you back and neck pain. I have an uncle who uses the product. He does use it in conjunction with two ibuprofen tablets, and he says that it completely relieves the pain in his back and neck for about 8 hours. It really works well for him since he works construction and roofing, so it might be something you could try.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joanna

Galega replies :

Thanks Sukhvir Singh and Johana for inputs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341051608810931/k2311a051/5.1.13