Soldiers of Battle:Survival (Video Game)  » Games  »
  • This made the game more interesting and attention grabbing
  • As I progressed further in the game I noticed the sniper points actually worked and when I was surrounded I would go up to the sniper point as the enemy could not go up there too

• by Maximus Dee

The PC game Soldiers of Battle:Survival is an Indie game that is available on the Indiecity website. I recently downloaded the game and had a bit of fun playing it. The game is basically a multiplayer shooter game in which it is humans vs monsters. The humans are the normal players whereas the monsters is the Game AI. The game features multiple weapons and ammunition. It also has a few vehicles and sniper points.

On my computer, I had played the game with maxed out settings and this provided some good graphics. The graphics were detailed enough but it could be improved, saying this it wasn’t bad for an Indie Game. The game could also improve it’s multiplayer interface and also a few little bugs I have discovered such as

everytime I died, I was sent back to the lobby screen and from there I would have to re-join the game. Also, there is a bit of a lag sometimes when I start the game.

The controls were smooth and easy to use. The controls for the vehicle is basic and simple. It was easy for me to use the controls and they were very similar to most other FPS (first person shooter) games.

Besides the little bugs and graphical problems, the game was very fun to play. There were a few different colored monsters, There was Red, Yellow and White. The higher level monsters were smarter and stronger which made them harder to kill. This made the game more interesting and attention grabbing. As I progressed further in the game ...

• I noticed the sniper points actually worked and when I was surrounded I would go up to the sniper point as the enemy could not go up there too.

This is a multiplayer game, and I had 7 players in my room (including me). At the start this made the game easy but as we progressed, our skills were tested. The variety of guns available were also very handy as I could switch to my RPG if I was being pursued by too many monsters or just plainly wanted to have some serious fun. The Homebase in this game was like the main control point of the players. Here we could find additional weapons, more ammo and a health pack which restored full health. There were health packs in other

places too but they did not restore full health, only about half of what you needed.

I found this game pretty interesting to pass time with. It is also a good game to challenge your friends in and try to beat each others scores. You also have ranks in this game. You can get higher in ranking by eliminating the enemies.

So to sum this up, the game is pretty good for a casual gamer. It might have some little problems and mentioned above but the developer did say that he would slowly fix them and release updates. So at the end of the day it is a great game which can be played to have a quick challenge against friends or just play to kill the old fashioned way.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2829041608610730/k2311a0429/4.29.13