Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Candle  » Housewares  »
  • However, I love a good sale and I love candles - I'm a lady, what can I say
  • Enough about cost, the candle itself is nice
  • The three wick allow the candle to burn evenly, which I like because it puts off more scent
  • As far as all Bath & Body Works candles go, I don't recommend because of the price, unless they're on sale or you just have money to blow (not me

• by LaurenJ

Yep, not only does Bath & Body Works sell smell good for you, but for your home as well. I purchased a Bath & Body Works 14.5 ounce, three wick, stress relief candle. At the time, all three wick candles were on sale (2 for $22), which is a good deal considering that the candle is normally

$20 for one! You read that right, $20 for a regular size candle - pretty outrageous if you ask me, but if you are used to shopping at Bath & Body Works, you know that their prices are a little on the high side. Not for me! However, I love a good sale and I love candles - I’m a lady, what can I say?

Enough about cost, the candle itself is nice. It has lasted a while and the packaging is a nice, thick, sturdy glass. It does come with a metal top, which is good because one like to smell burnt wick smoke - yuck! The whole aromatherapy idea isn’t just fabulous. It ...

• Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Candle
      does have a nice smell of Spearmint and Eucalyptus, but it doesn’t really relieve stress (or maybe it couldn’t control the amount of stress I have - lol)! The three wick allow the candle to burn evenly, which I like because it puts off more scent. I actually can smell the candle throughout my entire house when
      it’s lit.

As far as all Bath & Body Works candles go, I don’t recommend because of the price, unless they’re on sale or you just have money to blow (not me!)! Don’t get me wrong the candle is nice, but not worth the price. If the candles were cheaper - I would be all for it!

Shayna says :

re : As far as all Bath & Body Works candles go, I don’t recommend because of the price, unless they’re on sale or you just have money to blow (not me
I like the candles but, I like the soap better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5326041608510630/k2311a0426/4.26.13