Tide Pods liquid detergent
  • I will definitely stick with the more expensive detergent to make sure that my clothes come out clean and fresh
  • The only bad experience I have had with Tide Pods was when I was washing my king size comforter
  • I like that the scent lingers and my fabric still smell fresh days after they come out of the dryer

• by LaurenJ

I absolutely love the Tide Pods! They are so easy and convenient. How much easier could it be? Tide pods are premeasured liquid detergent that come in a dissolving pack (or pod)! You just through one in the washer on top of your clothes and you’re done. So simple! There are three scents to choose from and they are all awesome. What I like

about Tide is: even though you are paying a lot to buy Tide, keep in mind how much detergent you use when you buy the cheap stuff! Every time I used it, I would have to almost double what I poured in my washer just to get my clothes clean. I will definitely stick with the more expensive detergent to make sure that my clothes come out clean and fresh.

The only bad experience I have had with Tide Pods was when I was washing my king size comforter. I put a pod in and it didn’t dissolve completely. I didn’t notice until after I pulled it out of the dryer and put it on the bed! It had to be completely rewashed. Now if I have to ...

• Tide Pods liquid detergent
      was something that big, I run a rinse cycle first to get the item wet and compress it down into the washer. Now when I do that, I can wash anything.

It takes one pod to wash almost any size load of laundry. Now, that’s not to say if I go out and roll around in the mud I won’t need two pods. Just most

likely, you won’t ever need more than one. I like that the scent lingers and my fabric still smell fresh days after they come out of the dryer.

Another great thing is that they come in a variety of sizes - depending on how much laundry you do and how often. No doubt I recommend these to everyone. I’ve even got my family using them! They’re great!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5326041608500630/k2311a0426/4.26.13