Instead Softcups Menstrual Cup
  • I thought how great it would be to have something that allowed me more freedom on those days when I was on my cycle
  • But I rationalized it as a better alternative to leaking and embarrassment even if it did cost a few dollars more
  • I think other women who want the convenience of a product that does not require frequent changing, would love this as much as I do
  • It definitely solves a big problem for me and others as well
  • All these reasons convinced me that this is the best product for me and I highly recommend it

• by Aphrodite

I was very curious about this product when I first heard about it. I thought how great it would be to have something that allowed me more freedom on those days when I was on my cycle. Other feminine products like tampons and feminine napkins worked for a short while but always needed to be changed at inconvenient times, because of that I often experienced leaking.

The Instead Softcup is supposed to be able to be worn for up to 12 hours which would last through a class or short shift at work before needing to be changed. This

is a great benefit, especially for those women who must work around a time schedule.

I was very anxious to buy them and find out if they worked as well as they said. The price was a little steep compared to tampons and pads; I paid $8 for a box of 14 cups. I can get a box of feminine pads for less than five dollars, and tampons about the same so spending eight dollars for these cups seemed like an expensive alternative. But I rationalized it as a better alternative to leaking and embarrassment even if it did cost

a few dollars more. Plus I could wear them for 12 hours so I wouldn’t use as many as I would the others.

So, since 1 box would last me through my cycle I would only be spending $8 per month instead of the combined costs for tampons and pads. I had read that they could be worn overnight and that is why I would buy the pads because it is not a good idea to sleep with tampons in. I had to have another product for overnight, so this would serve both purposes since there is no material to pose ...

• Instead Softcups Menstrual Cup
      a hazard.

The cups consist of a sturdy, but flexible plastic ring with a soft, crinkly material that attaches to the ring to form a cup. It is worn inside the body much like a tampon and when it is placed correctly, cannot be felt at all. The first time I used it I had a little trouble getting it in right. It takes a few times to learn the exact way to insert it. It molds to the shape of your body and covers the cervix to allow the fluid to be captured inside the cup without leaking out.

I did not have to use any other products while wearing it.

For me, I was sold on this product the first time I used it. I think other women who want the convenience of a product that does not require frequent changing, would love this as much as I do. It definitely solves a big problem for me and others as well. Another important factor is the fact that there is no risk of toxic-shock syndrome like there is with tampons. All these reasons convinced me that this is the best product for me and I highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426041608480630/k2311a0426/4.26.13