International Delight Mocha Sweet & Creamy Iced Coffee
  • International Delight is known for their delicious creamers that ultimately brings freshly brewed coffee to life
  • With that being said, I decided to try international delight's mocha sweet and creamy iced coffee drink
  • In my opinion I consider this to be pretty good for a only eight ounces
  • I found that it makes a great frozen treat as well
  • I would definitely recommend this to any coffee lover whose willing to skip a few steps in making ice coffee or just a quick fix

• by nitakb

International Delight is known for their delicious creamers that ultimately brings freshly brewed coffee to life. With that being said, I decided to try international delight’s mocha sweet and creamy iced coffee drink. It was only $3.99 so I figured for a carton of iced coffee it wouldn’t hurt. Since I do enjoy coffee over ice.

The iced coffee is made with an hundred percent premium Arabica coffee and is already blended. So all you have to do is make sure its chilled and serve over ice. One eight ounce serving is

one-hundred and fifty calories with twenty-five being fat. In my opinion I consider this to be pretty good for a only eight ounces. Since they used skim milk, they cut the fat contents weight down making it good for the people who are concerned about fat. Although with only eight ounces there is a whole twenty-three grams of sugar. For premade iced coffee, I am not surprised. I disliked how sweet it actually tasted, kind of like they went over board. It was more sweet than I would have liked. There’s creamer
      in it that most likely has sugar in it and there’s also sweet whey in the ice coffee.

The ice coffee is sort of thick, I’m guessing from the corn syrup that’s blended in. I don’t know why exactly they included corn syrup but I feel that it could have been excluded. I guess that’s where the cream part is supposed to come in. In a way its a good thing because when its poured over ice and the ice begins to melt the coffee waters down but still keeps it’s taste. Kind ...

• International Delight Mocha Sweet & Creamy Iced Coffee
      of like having concentrated juice mix except its coffee.

The mocha flavor is a nice blend of strong coffee with cocoa. You have make sure to shake it well because the chocolate settles to the bottom. In my opinion, it kind of feels like someone just took plain hot chocolate and mixed it with coffee, but its still good. After going through an entire carton in about a week and a half, I feel satisfied with this product. Sure it isn’t like making homemade iced coffee, or like Starbucks but it is

a really delicious tasting beverage that is great on a hot day or for someone who is looking to satisfy their ice coffee craving. I found that it makes a great frozen treat as well. Kind of like having a coffee slushy.

In the end I enjoyed this beverage and look forward to repurchasing in the future. I would definitely recommend this to any coffee lover whose willing to skip a few steps in making ice coffee or just a quick fix. For only four dollars I feel that you can’t go wrong with this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2726041608410630/k2311a0426/4.26.13