Aussie Sprunch Mousse + leave-in conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I have to say that I am disappointed with this product
  • I thought it was because I used too much but that wasn't the case
  • I tried again at a later date and still didn't experience any better results
  • I believe this mousse would work for someone who doesn't have curly hair but limp or stick straight and wants to create waves
  • I will not be repurchasing it again and won't recommend to a friend

• by nitakb

Aussie is that brand that’s known for the the pretty purple containers with the cute purple kangaroo. Its also for their Australian ingredients too. I picked up Aussie: Sprunch Mousse and leave in conditioner after going on a mousse hunt. At family dollar I picked up it up for about five dollars. I was intrigued since it claimed to have leave in conditioner combined with the mousse.

I have to say that I am disappointed with this product. From the very beginning it hard to get the mousse out

of the can because of the dispenser being so hard to push! I had to aim away from my face while pushing it against my leg. Even before I began fighting with the can, I had to shake it up for what seemed like forever. I shook and shook until I could feel a burn in my bicep. I figured if I did that every day I would be ripped. This is all really disappointing because when I finally got the mousse out, it smelled wonderful, like an island blend of coconut milk and palm trees. I had to apply a good amount before I could see my hair responding. The mousse became all watery and made my hair extra slippery.

I thought it was because I used too much but that wasn’t the case. Because the next few times I used it on my hair it felt the same way. There might as well be no leave-conditioner in this, because my hair wasn’t soft but hard, and kind of crunchy. Felt as if ...

• Aussie Sprunch Mousse + leave-in conditioner
      I used hair spray instead of mousse. I understand that mousse holds hair in place but this was ridiculous.

The mousse settled on my scalp, causing it to itch like crazy. Dried particles were flaking coming off my scalp too. I felt embarrassed because it looked like I had dandruff. I washed my hair especially well when I got home too.

I tried again at a later date and still didn’t experience any better results. My hair didn’t stay in place like I wanted, instead it just sat up

stiffly like I purposely tried to spike my hair. My hair was actually drier after using this mousse. I believe this mousse would work for someone who doesn’t have curly hair but limp or stick straight and wants to create waves.

I was really disappointed by this mousse, since I know Aussie products have worked for me in the past. I don’t consider Aussie a bad brand, but just a good brand with a bad product. I will not be repurchasing it again and won’t recommend to a friend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123041608320730/k2311a0423/4.23.13