• by Samir

I had seen my sister using swaddlers diapers for her baby. When my son was born, I also go for the same on her advice. My experience with Pampers Swaddlers Diapers is quite positive.

I am continuously using this diaper on my newborn baby. The fitting is good. Moreover, I am yet to experience any leaking or blowout. I had heard that Swaddlers contain Dry Max which may be not good for sensitive skin. The pack of Pampers Swaddlers

do mention that it is equipped with Dry-Max. However, I don’t think there is any sort irritation on the skin of my son. He can’t communicate, but it seems he is enjoying the comfortable fit of this diaper.

I have researched a lot on the Internet and I would like to inform reader that Dry-Max is used to make diaper more absorbent. My new born son has definitely no problem with this Dry-Max, but you are required to do little bit of research or consult some authority before going for it. As a matter of fact, one of my friends’ new born daughter was left with chemical burn and rash after using it. Hence, it is imperative to do your own research for Dry-Max. I have heard that Pampers Swaddlers are also available in ‘Sensitive’ version which doesn’t contain Dry-Max. Since, there is no problem with my baby, I have not tried the ‘sensitive’ swaddlers.

Coming back to ...

• Pampers Swaddlers Diapers
      Pamper Swaddlers diaper, it is a little bit costly than other similar products available in the market. However, over the time, I think I am saving some amount of money. It is because of the non-leaking characteristics of this diaper. First I can use a single diaper for long time and then I don’t need to rush to the laundry because of no leaking.

This diaper not only fits well, but also quite gentle and smooth on my son. I can say this because of his reaction after wearing it. The blue indicator for the wetness of this diaper makes it even more compelling to try.

In the end, I am satisfied with this daiper. It works great and made in a nice and sturdy way. Further, the colour changing stripe of this diaper makes it even easier to take care of new born baby. A good daiper with some issues of Dry-Max that I have mentioned earlier.

next in digest
Ashley G says :

re : However, over the time, I think I am saving some amount of money
Although Pampers Swadlers are amazing for newborns, that is all they are good for until the umbilical cord falls off. Frequent diaper changes are a must. With that being said, Newborns tend to have more frequent diaper changes and these simply cannot keep up with that. There are many problems with leaks and messes.

Ashley Herrington says :

re : My experience with Pampers Swaddlers Diapers is quite positive
I have two babygirls With both of my girls being babies, I ALWAYS bough Pampers Swaddlers Diapers They are by far the BEST, considering how soft they were for my child, but also because I NEVER had a problem with them leaking out during naptime Pampers Swaddlers never let me "enjoy a nasty surprise " lol I also happen to enjoy the fact that it has the "wetness indicator" so I could always tell if my baby "peed" even once I do believe they used to only make Swaddlers for size Newborn and 1, However, I know they make them in all sizes and hands down i’ll always buy Pampers Swaddlers

Afrin says :

re : My experience with Pampers Swaddlers Diapers is quite positive
I’m an avid user of cloth diapers and use disposables only when utterly required and at these times i’ve used Pampers on my baby when she was a newborn as well as when she was a toddler.
Happy with its performance and handy during travel time.

Kari Woolgar says :

re : My experience with Pampers Swaddlers Diapers is quite positive
I absolutely love these diapers. When I had my son the hospital provided these and I ended up by them therefor after. They lock in the wetness. I could actually say that there was no wet clothing. It feels nice and snug around his waist and thighs.

Rebecca Lee says :

Are these safe to use on a newborn that has sensitive skin?

Traceh says :

You get Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers which are gentle and hypoallergenic, they will be ideal for your newborn with sensitive skin.

traceh says :

Yes they are safe to use on a newborn with sensitive skin, Pampers are great for newborns as they are so well made they keep your baby dry for longer which is good for sensitive skin.

Marcella says :

As a new mom the indicator line helped me figure out if she needed a diaper change. The only problem i ever had was there was not enough diapers in a big box of diapers to get me through the month. Though i did like the cute designs that i could use to help teach my daughter how to speak

Yvette Phillips says :

Pampers Swaddlers Diapers

When I found out I was pregnant with my daughter. I searched for the best of everything and of course one those things were diapers. A lot of people, blogs, You Tube videos told me how Pampers Swaddlers were the best fit and they were definitely right. I never really had any problems out of them. They definitely kept her dry(during the day and night),fit her well, and no faultiness unlike other brands. I can truly say that I would recommend this Diaper brand to any Parent/Parents with a new bundle joy on the way.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5419041608070730/k2311a0419/4.19.13