Hoover Air Purifier WH10100  » Housewares  »
  • There are a number of things that made this air humidifier a grand purchase and there are a few things that I thought could have been better
  • I noticed that even the smallest particles can be caught with ease
  • I enjoy the intuitive controls that are built on this humidifier

• by lovemyreviews

Any mother who has children and or deals with any sort of allergy, knows that it’s important to get a great humidifier. Yes, I have gone through a hand ful of humidifiers, from the broke to the most expensive. The Hoover Air Purifier -WH101100 is an $80 air humidifier that I purchased off of Amazon once my older humidifier stopped working. There are a number of things that made this air humidifier a grand purchase and there are a few things that I thought could have been better.

The first thing I want to talk about

is the fact that the Hoover Air Purifier consist of a filter that is made by HEPA. HEPA media is the socialite of filters and if you are using a humidifier that doesn’t work along side HEPA, then you might as well throw your humidifier away. HEPA media filters care capable of 99.97% of pollens and dust. The great thing is that it breaks down to 0.3 microns.

I’m all about things being easy no matter what it is that I buy. The Hoover Air Purifier makes my life easier, especially when it comes to cleaning. I have had humidifiers with filters that are hard to clean. The filters in the Hoover are rinsable, which makes this humidifier safer and more sanitary. I have learned that the first line of defense is to catch the pet hair, particles and lint. The Hoover has the ability to do so very well. I noticed that even the smallest particles can be caught with ease.

There is a built in timer that allows me to set and forget about. I don’t have to worry about accidentally leaving it on.I can set the ...

• Hoover Air Purifier WH10100
      timer up for up to 8 hours, that is coupled with an automatic shut off. When it comes to the LED indicator, I can change the filter, I don’t have to guess or beat around the bush with the idea of when to change the filter.

If you have ever dealt with odor in your home, like I have then having a humidifier can be extremely helpful.This humidifier has the capability to eliminate airborne pollutants. Since I have a smoker in my house, it can be hard to get rid of the sticky smell,

but ever since I bough the humidifier, I can say that it has helped tremendously to get rid of smells and odors.

I enjoy the intuitive controls that are built on this humidifier. Everything is one touch,including the 3 speed fan. I liked the adjustable cleaning power, as well as the programmable timer. For me it’s all about keeping the air clean for not only my family but for myself. I’m not sure how long the Hoover humidifier will last but I do know that the use of it has done me some serious justice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5319041608010730/k2311a0419/4.19.13