Avon Rare Diamonds Perfumed Skin Softener
  • She also knows how much I dislike being ashy
  • It has the best of both worlds, making it possible to spread smoothly over skin
  • I noticed how it didn't say moisturize, but soften
  • In my experience, you can still have soft ashy skin
  • I would recommend this skin softener to another person

• by nitakb

I was given Avon rare diamonds perfumed skin softener one day from a loved one that knows, I’m a product junkie. She knows how I hate being without body moisturizer. She also knows how much I dislike being ashy.

I’ve always viewed Avon as a special good brand and always felt that people who used their products were also special too. I’d never had anything other than a necklace from out of a Avon catalog. I’ve heard both good and bag things about some of their cosmetics, but I figured since they’ve been around for over a half century, it couldn’t hurt to try it out for myself

The perfume skin softener comes in a small five ounce pale purple jar that has a screw on lid. Inside you have perfumed skin softener, that

isn’t real thick like body lotion. It has the best of both worlds, making it possible to spread smoothly over skin. Since its called perfumed skin softener, I suppose its purpose is to perfume your skin while softening it. I noticed how it didn’t say moisturize, but soften. In my experience, you can still have soft ashy skin.

As goes for the fragrance, rare diamonds as the label says, doesn’t have a real identified scent that you can place like other creams and lotions. It’s a blend of different scents that make up one special one that sets it apart from other products I’ve used in the past. Its a fresh scent, nothing too flowery, nothing too loud that’s overpowering. Goes on loud but calms down to be faint when it blends with ...

• your body chemistry. I loved how I didn’t smell like someone had broken a bottle of body spray on me. I felt felt sexy.

During the course of my use of this skin softener, I found that a little goes a very long way. Too much and I ended up feeling like a greasy monkey. Too little and I felt like a half scented piece of chalk. I learned that for the ashiest, driest parts of my body like my elbows and knees, applying an generous amount works well. Other parts that aren’t dry and rough, a few finger dips does the trick. Also making sure skin is moist like after a shower or bath, is the best time to utilize the skin softer. It smooths over skin a lot better.

My skin wasn’t

irritated or breaking out like I was expecting it to when using this skin softener. I was fairly surprised. My only real complaint of this product is that the moisture doesn’t last all day. Only a few hours tops. Although, the perfume lasts the entire day. Which is a great plus.

I have to say this product is different, but I like it. Its like spraying on perfume without really having to. In my opinion it’s a great way to smell good without the initial alcohol odor before the actual fragrance hits. If you like the pump and squeeze bottle methods, reaching into jars can get annoying and messy. So steer clear if this isn’t something you like. Overall I enjoy using this product. I would recommend this skin softener to another person.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119041607950730/k2311a0419/4.19.13