Men’s AdiZero Shadow Basketball Shoes Black/White Colorway
2.5
  • First buying the shoe I was really excited, they looked astonishing, and since they were a bit pricey, $99, I thought I would be with these shoes for many years to come
  • With these shoes, I found myself slipping and sliding more than standing still
  • Adidas have come out with some decent shoes, but this one is definitely not on the list
  • Based on my soul experience, I would rate this shoe a solid 5
  • I would recommend going for a lower end shoe that actually gets the job done

• by Mumen

To any and all who are even interested in buying these shoes, don’t. Your money is better spent investing in another basketball shoe, one that actually lives up to its original purpose: playing basketball. If you want these shoes to be more as a fashion statement, then go ahead, by all means purchase this shoe. I can’t lie, they do look pretty nice on feet, and I have received compliments on their appearance, but that’s where the pros stop. As for performance, it’s only straight downhill from there.

these shoes for many years to come. They also came at a whopping 12.7 ounces, so they were very light. I didn’t do my research and it cost me. Just by looking at the sole of the shoe, you can see the that the ridges are in waves, not zig-zags like most traditional basketball shoes. You might think it matters not but the ridges are what allow you to have friction on the basketball court. With these shoes, I found myself slipping and sliding more than standing still. The midsole of the show contains the Torsion system, which is used to prevent the twisting of your ankles. These did help, but
      /> only if you tie the high tops of the shoe fairly tight. Also, near the toe area and at the heel are where there should be most friction and a decent amount of cushioning, because if you make hard stops like I do in a game, they wear your shoe down at an accelerated rate.

On feet I didn’t notice any downsides at first, but a few days after owning the shoe, I realized that the shoes became a tight fit and required much time to put on. I had ordered a size 9 which was half a size bigger than my regular fit, even then it was still a tight fit.

• Men's AdiZero Shadow Basketball Shoes Black/White Colorway
      I probably didn’t notice this at first because I was too excited to be having this shoe in the first place. Adidas have come out with some decent shoes, but this one is definitely not on the list. The upper part of the shoe is mesh underlined with a synthetic layer, but don’t wear them in the rain, since there are holes in the sides of the shoe to allow for air flow and breath-ability.

Once again, if you want these shoes to be worn as a casual shoe and not basketball shoes, then they are exceptionally well suited for your purpose. However, if like me, you were looking for a high end

basketball shoe that would be very reliable both on and off the court, then keep shopping. These shoes did not live up to my expectations at all. I found shoes half as much that do a much better job than these shoes.

Based on my soul experience, I would rate this shoe a solid 5. The colorway was nice and so was the overall appearance of the shoe, but as you go more in depth, the shoe becomes a false hope. I would recommend going for a lower end shoe that actually gets the job done. I realized that I can’t trust all these high end brands. With a price-tag of nearly $100, I have been ripped off.

cornelius kaige says :

re : I would recommend going for a lower end shoe that actually gets the job done
The price is worth it and it is ultimately the best shoes you can get, I tried them out and they are perfect, comfortable and worth it

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5518041607930730/k2311a0418/4.18.13