Tical 0 The Prequel, 2004 Album by Method Man
  • But rap music is the type of music that I like even though I do not love
  • I do not remember how exactly it took place that I bought it
  • The track that this album basically starts with, if you don't include the intro, is the second track called the Prequel, and I think that it's a very good track
  • It has considerable drive and great dynamics even though it's not my favorite song on this album

• by mcguard85

I would not say that I love rap music. I certainly liked it but there are certain genres of music I totally love and they are of course mostly rock music and also electronic music. But rap music is the type of music that I like even though I do not love. But there are such albums and pieces of rap music that I like really a lot, and this album is one such album.

I actually bought this album so to say by accident. I do not remember how exactly it took place that I bought it. I was a little bit bored

and I ordered a physical copy of this album online, and this took place basically the next year after this album was released, it was sometime in 2005.

Even though there was no reason for me buying it wasn’t because I wanted to, it just so happened, I got the album, and I listened to it once and twice, and the music drew me in so much that I continued listening to this music again and again. There is really a big number of the quite good songs on this album. They all sound impressive to me.

The track that this album basically starts

with, if you don’t include the intro, is the second track called the Prequel, and I think that it’s a very good track. On this track as well as on the album itself there is a very good feeling and a very great combination of fat sounds with enough bas with really good beats but also of course great rapping lines. And Method Man is of course a very good rapper, and his best asset is of course his voice.

It has a really great rich texture and sounds very strong and powerful. I think that his rapping delivery is really great. Say what ...

• Tical 0 The Prequel, 2004 Album by Method Man
      is a good song and it is quite dynamic as well.

It has considerable drive and great dynamics even though it’s not my favorite song on this album. But the next two songs basically could be seen is my favorite ones. I mean the song number four called What’s Hapnin with Busta Rhymes and the Motto.

What’s hapnin is a very energetic song and it would work very well for the parties and it makes a lot of sense in this way. Whereas, the Motto is a more serious type of track with the more serious type of the attribute. There is a slow

beat, but this track is about the attitude, Method Man is delivering the attitude very well.

His lyrics are of course also really good, as they always are. The song called We Some Dogs does not impress me that much because I think that it’s a too light and it sounds bland. It is not fun for me.

It fails to produce effect. But the track called the Turn is really good. It has a great beat that combines with the bass so well.

Also good is the song called Tease. This song has very memorable sound, even though the sound is not very wide, it has some good samples.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1418041607810630/k2311a0418/4.18.13