Suave Professionals 2 in 1 Smoothing Shampoo + Conditioner
2.5
  • I bought a bottle of Suave Professionals 2 in 1 Smoothing Shampoo + Conditioner after a long break in using two-in-ones

• by Lorianna
      I bought a bottle of Suave Professionals 2 in 1 Smoothing Shampoo + Conditioner after a long break in using two-in-ones; but I was tight on money,

so I thought I would save on conditioner as I did before. I don’t know what it is, this particular shampoo or just me no longer used to this type of a product, but it did not work very well. Don’t get me wrong, the shampoo itself is just fine. It smells good, produces ...

• Suave Professionals 2 in 1 Smoothing Shampoo + Conditioner
      rich leather and nicely cleanses the hair, and it also contains pro-vitamins and moisturizers for nourishment. But the promised conditioning isn’t there, at least not in my
      case. I still had to use a separate conditioner, otherwise my hair was tough, tangled, and hard to comb. I guess I’m not going to try and save on conditioner again.

Jimmette Cossette says :

Are you still producing Sauve Proffessionals 2 in 1 moisturizing hydratant. Where is Saskatchewan, Canada can I purchase it? I used to be able to by it at Fields, but they are not stacking it anymore.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31905160780631/k2311a059/5.9.07