KitchenAid Artisan KSM150PSAQ 325 Watts Stand Mixer  » Housewares  »
  • Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would buy a blender for such a high price
  • But I believe that it was worth every single penny
  • I enjoyed the Boysenberry finish because it's bright and colorful
  • The power hub allows me to experience additional attachments
  • I have yet to have a bad mix with this blender, but I honestly don't think that I would honestly recommend this blender for a small family who doesn't bake

• by lovemyreviews

It’s funny how I never ever want to buy kitchen items. I personally could care less about having the popular kitchen cook ware because most of the time I don’t cook. But I ended up having a family event that was coming up and I needed a really good blender. My husband has purchased a few different blenders for the kitchen but none of them have lasted. So I took it upon myself to purchase the KitchenAid Artisan KSM150PSAQ 325 Watts Stand Mixer for $290, with the plan of returning it back to the store. I purchased it

from my local Sears, but they are accessible at the online Sears as well. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would buy a blender for such a high price. But I believe that it was worth every single penny.

One of the excellent things about the KitchenAid Artisan KSM150PSAQ 325 Watts Stand Mixer is the 325 watt motor. This motor is strong but far from being loud. During usage, silence is something I was able to appreciate about this blender. It comes with a 5 quart stainless steel bowl that is a great size and far from being heavy. The built in handle is comfortable to hold, making pouring and tilting far from being hard. I did have a problem with the mixer head. At the first use, it was hard to tilt back but once I moved it a couple of times, moving wasn’t as difficult.

I enjoyed the Boysenberry finish because it’s bright and colorful. But I also enjoy the 10 speed slide control. I can go from a slow stir to a fast whip is seconds. The power hub allows me to experience additional attachments. I will ...

• KitchenAid Artisan KSM150PSAQ 325 Watts Stand Mixer
      admit that there are unique mixing actions. Inside the box came a dough hook and wire whip, along with a flat beater.

The one thing I had a complaint about is the cord. The cord isn’t as long as I thought it would be, making it not as transitional as I would have liked it to be. But on the contrary, this blender is dishwasher safe, so I don’t have to manually clean it myself.

Using the Kitchenaid Artisan was different from other blenders I’ve used because it’s a stand blender. When it comes to size , it’s fairly

bulky and it ended up taking up a lot of room on my kitchen counter. It’s also pretty heavy, but since it’s such a durable and strong blender It’s expected.

As far as cleaning is concerned, the upper area where the attachments go doesn’t hide food and can be wiped down simply by using a towel. I have yet to have a bad mix with this blender, but I honestly don’t think that I would honestly recommend this blender for a small family who doesn’t bake. This blender is more for people who are involved in chef still cooking and baking.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5317041607651030/k2311a0417/4.17.13