Just Friends  » Movies  »
  • Ah the classic, I love you, just not like that, or We're just friends lines

• by Emily Valentino
      Ah the classic, “I love you, just not like that,” or “We’re just friends” lines. Who hasn’t said, or heard, one of those? We’ve all been the victims of unrequited love.

This movie takes this natural

occurance to a new and hilarious level.

Ryan Reynolds, as usual, plays an absolutely hilarious character.

There is a scene where he is berating himself for messing up a date, and I almost peed my pants, knowing that I have acted similarly, though thankfully I wasn’t caught in the act.

The relationship between Reynolds and Marquette, who plays his younger brother, will remind anyone with a sibling of that indescribable love, hate ...

• Just Friends
      and torture triage that all of us have succumbed to.

The complete idiocy of Anna Farris’ character will keep you laughing, at her, of course, not with her.

She plays the idiotic, self-absorbed, out of touch

with reality superstart that we all love to laugh at, whilst reading about them on the cover of Teen People.

Overall, this movie deserves a great deal of credit.

Not the next cult classic, but certainly worth watching more than once.

Just Friends
robert eric jones jr says :

re : Ah the classic, I love you, just not like that, or We’re just friends lines
Not that great of a movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11905160730631/k2311a059/5.9.07