Fujifilm Finepix S2980 DSLR Camera  » Cameras  »
  • In my spare time, I really love taking photos

• by Yesaya Jnr Nkhwazi

In my spare time, I really love taking photos; of people, of things, of nature - things just look awesome on camera. So, I saved up a bit of money and bought my own camera – the Fujifilm Finepix S2980. It’s categorized as a pro-sumer camera, and that’s what sealed the buy for me.

But, I have to

admit – it’s a really good camera. It works well in most lighting conditions; daytime, sunlight, and studio lighting really bring out the best quality in this camera. But, if you try taking pictures at night – you won’t be happy with the results. The night pictures are not pixelated but blurry in one way or another.

It also has a video option, the videos shoot in 720p HD; which is really good, comes out good as well. Especially if you know how to edit videos and pictures, you can bring out some pretty descent work that can compare with cameras on the high-end of normal spending budgets.

The main downfall for me in this camera ...

• Fujifilm Finepix S2980 DSLR Camera
      is the batteries, it doesn’t come with those big lithium batteries and a charger; so that when the battery runs out, you give it a quick charge and you’re good to go. Nope, it only allows 4 AA batteries, so to utilize it well, I’d suggest you buy 4 rechargable AA batteries and an AA battery charger
      (Energizer works pretty well for me).

So if you just get yourself a good battery pack, buy a big SD memory (8GB+) and you shall have power and memory to last you a few good hours while you get your photography hat on and take pictures and videos until your heart is satisfied… unless the batteries finish first.

Grace Udeh says :

re : In my spare time, I really love taking photos
Taking photos with just an order camera is not the best. Try Fujifilm Finepix S2980 DSLR Camera and you would not regret it. Pictures comes out sharp and clear

Abdessalam Ait houga says :

re : In my spare time, I really love taking photos
Excellent camera for taking pictures

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4315041607240730/k2311a0415/4.15.13