Garnier Fructis: Sleek and Shine intensely smooth leave Conditioning cream
  • Given that I like to try new brands, I purchased a three dollar bottle of Garnier Fructis’s Sleek and shine intensely smooth leave in conditioning cream
  • I found when using this leave in cream, it was easier to apply
  • Next thing I noticed about the leave-in cream, the consistency of isn’t thick, but more spreadable
  • I will happily recommend with to a friend or person whose looking to smooth frizz, soften their hair and feel like a million bucks

• by nitakb

Garnier Fructis has always been known for their pretty green bottles with the royal blue tops. They’re also known for the different fruit extracts; making them uniquely different from all the other brands on the shelf. Given that I like to try new brands, I purchased a three dollar bottle of Garnier Fructis’s Sleek and shine intensely smooth leave in conditioning cream. I was excited to use this cream since I’ve heard and read so many good things about it. I have thick, curly hair

that is usually frizzy and dry, that requires more attention. Finding products that work for my hair is often harder than finding a pair cute heels that are both stylish and comfortable.

I was curious in the leave in conditioning cream since it claimed to smooth hair for up to forty-eight hours. I’ve always liked creams a lot better than spray, especially when it comes down to moisturizing my hair. The first great thing about this product is the easy to use squeeze bottle. I found when using this leave in cream, it was easier to apply. Just pull, squeeze and go. Next thing I noticed about the leave-in cream, the consistency of isn’t thick, but more spreadable. This is great because I was efficient in distributing it throughout my head without the hassle of constantly vigorously rubbing the hair to get the cream to dissolve.

The leave-in conditioning cream is lightweight enough to use for a few days in a row. It doesn’t weigh hair down or make ...

• Garnier Fructis: Sleek and Shine intensely smooth leave Conditioning cream
      it stiffen. Instead it smoothed my frizz, softened and moisturized my hair shaft. Even after three days, my curls were more defined, even in the humidity air of my city. I was impressed. There wasn’t any serious build up like one would expect after applying a cream for so many times. Nor was my hair extra oily. My scalp didn’t itch or flake after the use of this. This was a major plus in my book.

I soon began applying the leave-in conditioning cream every

other day, with light mists of water. Even by doing this, the leave-in cream continued to smooth my frizz and keep my curls defined. I felt great knowing that the ten ounce bottle was going to last a long time.

There’s nothing negative about this product at all. It smelled great and gave salon quality results. I’m pleased with this product and will be repurchasing it again. I will happily recommend with to a friend or person whose looking to smooth frizz, soften their hair and feel like a million bucks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112041607100930/k2311a0412/4.12.13