XtremeMac Incharge Duo IPad /IPhone Rapid Charger  » Electronics  »
  • I have all positive experiences with this device so far (6 Mts) and must say I'm still impressed with how fast this device charges, and I'm familiar with using a lot of different chargers

• by Angel rayes

I was able to pick up this charger at Half price which made it worth the risk for me. I’ve never used or know anybody with any Xtreme Mac chargers or accessories, so needless to say I didn’t expect too much.

The base itself is very small, but has weight and sits firmly, with similar to a felt-pad bottom it grabs to most surfaces

and doesn’t slide around  even with cord movement. There are two charge docks one right below the other. The uppermost dock is for the Ipad, the lower dock is for your iPhone 3,3GS,4,.  Both docks work remarkably well!, charging is Lightening quick! With both devices being able to be fully charged in a hour to a hour 1/2. (0-5%)  the iPad sits securely in its dock activating a amber LED at the front of the unit when charging which will turn green when complete. The iPhone LED light sits immediately next to it also glowing amber if there is a phone charging as well.  The iPhone dock can be adjusted to fit phones of different sizes with the included adjustable pieces that  sit over the connectors to limit ...

• XtremeMac Incharge Duo IPad /IPhone Rapid Charger
      length and width. These also work very well. Charging two devices at the same time does not slow or effect the strength of charge to other device.  The power cable ends in a pretty large rectangular block , thats mostly flat but will take up two spaces on surge protector due to its size.

I have all positive experiences with this device so far

(6 Mts) and must say I’m still impressed with how fast this device charges, and I’m familiar with using a lot of different chargers. I will also say that it’s a charger meant for an adult or someone who takes care in how they put the devices on charge. Careless and wreck less treatment will cause connector ends to become less secure, resulting in spotty device recognition.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1611041607020830/k2311a0411/4.11.13