Bath & Body Works: Moonlight Path Fragrance Mist
  • Lavender happens to be one my favorite fragrances, along with musk too
  • I've always enjoyed having fragrances that were earthly and natural

• by nitakb

Bath & Body Works, moonlight fragrance mist was given to me as a random gift. Someone was thinking about me when shopping in Bath & Body Works. I remember being super excited because it was one of the fragrance I wanted to try out for the longest.

Moonlight Path is a fragrance is a exotic blend of lavender, lilies, oak moss and musk. The

kind of scent you would find in a floral garden. Initially I frowned at the part about oak moss because I’ve never heard of moss having a scent. Since it was oak moss I associated it with a woodsy scent that was kind of like sandalwood. Lavender happens to be one my favorite fragrances, along with musk too. I’ve always enjoyed having fragrances that were earthly and natural. With moonlight path, I experienced a lot of different earthly scents. Some scented were expected while others kind of surprised me. Once the fragrance mist settled on my skin and dried, I detected traces of sandalwood. Which is just one of the many scents that make up this uniquely made fragrance. If you’re not into earthy musky ...

• Bath & Body Works: Moonlight Path Fragrance Mist
      scents, steer clear of this fragrance.

Moonlight path lingers on my skin and clothing hours after I first sprayed it, leaving me confident. Early in the morning the mist is strong at first and then eventually quiets down into a faint fragrance that shimmers different scents than what it started out as. By the end of the day the fragrance began to smell like

musky vanilla with a touch of lavender.

When I run out of this fragrance, I plan on purchasing more and the matching products in the collection. At this point I can’t really complain about the price of this product or any of Bath and Body works. Knowing that I’m getting good quality fragrances is enough for me to dish out the extra cash.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111041607000830/k2311a0411/4.11.13