Bath & Body Works: Coconut Lime Verbena  » Cosmetics  »
  • I didn't expect for the scent to smell so delicious, and intoxicating
  • I love how when the lotion dry its smells of sweet island coconut milk with faint undertones of lime
  • One of the only things I dislike about this lotion is that it's too over powering when you use too much on one area
  • I can't quite wrap my head around the fact that Bath & Body works only offer this amazing fragrance in everything else but lotion and fragrance mist
  • If it was still on the market in lotion form I would recommend it to a friend

• by nitakb

I was given a small one ounce bottle of Coconut Lime Verbena, from one of my church members who doesn’t favor coconut and lime scents. It was travel size from bath and body works that’s complementary in hotel bathrooms. Since she travels a lot, she often times collects a lot of the little ounce products that are in the bathrooms for guest use. Most of those unused products are given to me since I will actually utilize them.

I instantly fell in love

with the scent of coconut lime Verbena. I mean the insanely obsessed. I didn’t expect for the scent to smell so delicious, and intoxicating. Since I only had one ounce to stretch, I used it sparingly for hand lotion. Coconut lime verbena is a exotic scent of swirled coconut and zesty lime extract. I love how when the lotion dry its smells of sweet island coconut milk with faint undertones of lime. The verbena part of the lotion comes into play shortly after the lotion is applied and is beginning to dry. Moisture is fantastic in this lotion, not too greasy but enough to chase away the dryness of my palms after washing my hands with antibacterial soap. I also love how the fragrance lingers on your skin long after putting it on.

One of the only things I dislike about this lotion is that it’s too over powering when you use too much on one area. It goes from smelling like ...

• Bath & Body Works: Coconut Lime Verbena
      coconut lime verbena to fresh lemon floor cleaner. I also dislike that Coconut Lime Verbena is a seasonal fragrance. Bath & Body works apparently discontinued in selling the lotion and matching fragrance mist. Now the only way to get a bottle of lotion or mist is to either go on to a online discount seller or amazon. The pathetic part is the lotion is twice the usual price because it’s now considered limited edition and the sellers only have a limited supply.
      I can’t quite wrap my head around the fact that Bath & Body works only offer this amazing fragrance in everything else but lotion and fragrance mist.

Overall, I am in love with this scent and plan to buy the other coconut lime verbena products offered by Bath & Body Works. I am disappointed that I can’t purchase this great lotion with paying close to thirty dollars. If it was still on the market in lotion form I would recommend it to a friend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111041606980830/k2311a0411/4.11.13