Blue Diamond Almonds: Roasted Coffee Flavored Almonds  » Food  »
  • Like many people, I love snacks, especially exotic snacks that aren’t really common
  • In my opinion, I feel that these coffee flavor almonds were a great buy
  • I would definitely recommend this to a friend who loves almonds and coffee food

• by nitakb

Like many people, I love snacks, especially exotic snacks that aren’t really common. Usually I browse through my neighborhood grocery store, looking for a new item to try or a new flavor of a traditional items I usually buy.

I spotted Blue Diamond almond’s roasted coffee flavored almonds, on sale at Kroger for a $1.99 Given that I love coffee and enjoy crunching on almonds, I instantly grabbed a bag without a second thought.

The little sealed bag was only four ounces worth, which is enough for me to snack on during the day if I munch sparingly. Each roasted almond is richly coated with coffee that’s slightly sweetened. I suppose the coffee used is supposed to be regular flavored because there are two other different coffee flavors in the collection. Having coffee and almonds at the same time is a odd mix but it tastes really good. When popping a few into my mouth, I actually chew them and found that the slightly sweet coffee flavor complements the somewhat neutral flavor of roasted almonds. The coffee coating tastes especially good too. The coffee aroma smells like an entire pot of freshly brew coffee.

The bag says that one ounce worth contains twenty-five milligrams of caffeine. So that’s something to be mindful of if you’re the kind of person who watches their caffeine intake.

• Blue Diamond Almonds: Roasted Coffee Flavored Almonds
      There’s not much sugar in these almonds, and it’s only a hundred and sixty calories per serving. Which isn’t too bad unless you eat the entire bag all at once. There isn’t too much nutritional value about this snack, other than a good dose of potassium, dietary fiber, and vitamin E. If you’re looking for a truly healthy snack, its best to stick with raw unsalted almonds and only eat this when you are
      having a coffee craving or just want something to crunch on.

In my opinion, I feel that these coffee flavor almonds were a great buy. I managed to satisfy my caffeine dosage and my crunch crave all in one chew. I will be looking forward to purchasing this snack in the near future and also possibly trying out the other flavors. I would definitely recommend this to a friend who loves almonds and coffee food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710041606960830/k2311a0410/4.10.13