Suave Naturals: Creamy Cocoa Butter & Shea Bodywash
  • In my opinion it smelled kind of like warm brown sugar
  • The label definitely kept its promise of claiming to be fragrant
  • I believe I squeezed a little more than a quarter size amount on to my bath poof, which covered my entire body
  • I would happily recommend this to a friend who wants good quality at a great price

• by nitakb

On my usual stroll through the beauty selection of my neighborhood Wal-Mart, I spotted a new body wash from Suave Naturals called Creamy Cocoa Butter & Shea. As a fan of both cocoa butter and Shea, I tossed it in my basket, deciding that I would try this particular body wash this time around. Having used suave in the past, I wasn’t too worried about bad quality since I’ve experienced good results.

Not only that, it was on sale for a dollar-fifty so I figured I had really nothing to lose.

One thing I must point out is this body wash is supposed to be Suave’s equivalent of Bath & Body works warm Vanilla Sugar gel. I’m not sure how I can compare the two since they have different scents and formulas. Now that’s not to say that Suave is better than Bath and Body works or vice versa

The body wash, smelled lovely, like rich cocoa with a touch of soft vanilla. In my opinion it smelled kind of like warm brown sugar. The label definitely kept its promise of claiming to be fragrant. My bathroom smelled like I had a glade candle burning.

The moisturizing milks protein did a fair job in moisturizing my skin. The smooth lather glided over my skin real easy. I believe I squeezed ...

• Suave Naturals: Creamy Cocoa Butter & Shea Bodywash
      a little more than a quarter size amount on to my bath poof, which covered my entire body. I pleased with how soft my skin felt after getting out of the shower. I was also delighted at how good I smelled too. Like shimmering vanilla with cocoa undertones. Even after a couple of hours, I still smelled fresh and clean.

I was sad to see the empty bottom of this body wash. I am satisfied

with this product and its high performance. I didn’t expect the results I got but I really can’t complain. As goes for the comparison between Bath & Body Works Vanilla Sugar gel, I can honestly say that they both do a great job in moisturizing, leaving skin smooth and fragrant. I’m glad I gave this body wash a chance. I would happily recommend this to a friend who wants good quality at a great price.

Kenzi DeCamp says :

This product is very good for the price. It kinda smells like brown sugar but none the less it smells good. When used while shaving your legs, you can really achieve some smoothness and thats what I mainly use body wash for. All in all, it smells good, can be used for shaving and the fragrance hangs around for a little while.

Christiana Alvarez says :

Are there other places besides Walmart where I can get this bodywash?

nitakb replies :

Yes, you can find this product in Target, select grocery stores like Krogers, Albertsons and CVS Pharmacy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110041606910730/k2311a0410/4.10.13