Bath & Body Works: Orange Ginger Volume Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have to say that Orange ginger is one of my favorite scents from bath and body works
  • During my first use I noticed that my scalp tingled like I had peppermint oil on it or had given it a good massage
  • I was impressed at how squeaky clean my hair was after just using the shampoo alone
  • My hair definitely perked up with life too

• by nitakb

I have to say that Orange ginger is one of my favorite scents from bath and body works. Well, right now at least. I first became hooked when using the matching body lotion. Orange Ginger is a unique scent that is fresh and clean with zesty twist. In shampoo form it takes on more of a musky orange with an woodsy under tone. Usually I don’t go looking for volume shampoos but since it was in

my favorite scent, I didn’t mind. During my first use I noticed that my scalp tingled like I had peppermint oil on it or had given it a good massage. It actually felt weird at first considering it was unexpected, but then it was actually relaxing after a while. Kind like it was opening up all my pores and sucking out the dirt.

I was impressed at how squeaky clean my hair was after just using the ...

• shampoo alone. My hair definitely perked up with life too. I especially loved how my hair smelled like fresh ginger with sprinkles of orange spice. My hair was a great deal softer like I had already applied leave-conditioner. I felt great knowing that I got results which just the shampoo alone. My only real complaint about this shampoo is that I wish it would lather a little more so I wouldn’t have to use as
        much. Other than that the shampoo is perfect. Each time I wash my hair I feel like walking through a orange orchard, while being rained on by fresh graded ginger tea. I suppose the aromatherapy part comes the play when I’m intensely inhaling while massaging my scalp.

In the end I’m thoroughly satisfied with this product and will look forward to repurchasing when I run out and of coursing using the matching conditioner that goes it with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319041606870830/k2311a049/4.9.13