Bath & Body Works: Orange Ginger Body lotion
  • I find that the best time to use the body lotion is in the morning after a shower, when I'm still half asleep and need a boost
  • Although, I love how baby soft my skin feels after applying it
  • I enjoy the confident feeling of freshness too
  • I'm positive that when I finally do run out of this delicious smelling lotion I will be repurchasing it and all of the other matching products from the collection
  • I would happily recommend this to anyone who loves oranges and doesn't mind the scent of ginger

• by nitakb

I was given the opportunity to try another scent from Bath & Body works aromatherapy collection called Orange Ginger. At first I wasn’t too excited about the thought of ginger and orange mixed together but after getting a good sniff I instantly changed my mind.

The body lotion is a zesty blend of orange zest and ginger. The two spices come together, beautifully each complimenting one another but not overpowering each other.

Since it’s from the aromatherapy collection, it’s labeled for energy. On the website it says for best results to inhale deeply. I find that the best time to use the body lotion is in the morning after a shower, when I’m still half asleep and need a boost. When I first applied the lotion, it initialed smelled like fresh oranges with a musky ginger and then when it dried it smelled like spicy ginger. The only thing I wish is that the fragrance would last all day instead of just a few hours. Unlike some of the other bath and body works lotions I’ve used, this one seems to wear off faster. Although, I love how baby soft my skin feels after applying it. When I’m wearing skirts and sleeveless shirts I feel confident that my arms and legs won’t be dry ...

• Bath & Body Works: Orange Ginger Body lotion
      and ashy. This lotion provides great moisture to my knees and elbows.

Many of my friends compliment and often ask if I’ve eaten any oranges for breakfast. All I can do is simply laugh and tell them that I’m wearing orange ginger from bath and body works. I feel like I’m a walking advertisement whenever I smooth on orange ginger body lotion. I enjoy the confident feeling of freshness too.

I’m positive that

when I finally do run out of this delicious smelling lotion I will be repurchasing it and all of the other matching products from the collection. At this point, paying eleven dollars for a bottle of lotion that smells this great doesn’t bother me. I’m actually happy knowing I’m getting a high quality product that actually works. I would happily recommend this to anyone who loves oranges and doesn’t mind the scent of ginger.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319041606860830/k2311a049/4.9.13