Alberto VO5 Silky experiences moisturizing Shea Cashmere conditioner
  • Now I really didn't care for the shampoo, but I thought I would give the conditioner a chance since I finally ran out of my favorite one
  • I wasn't disappointed when applying it to my hair
  • One issue I had with this conditioner is rinsing it out
  • This is a little problem if you're in a hurry or big on conserving water
  • In the future I will be repurchasing and will definitely recommend to a friend

• by nitakb

In addition to purchasing the matching Shea Cashmere Shampoo, I brought the Shea Cashmere conditioner a few days later at Walmart. Now I really didn’t care for the shampoo, but I thought I would give the conditioner a chance since I finally ran out of my favorite one. I’m glad I did.

Since I was dealing with a conditioner I wasn’t surprised that the consistency of the conditioner was pretty thick. So when squeezing the desired amount in my palm,

I felt that I had a more pricey brand of conditioner. I wasn’t disappointed when applying it to my hair. It didn’t run all down my neck nor did it settle on my scalp. Since it claimed to make my hair more manageable and moisturized, I got kind of heavy handed.

The scent was similar to the matching shampoo, although the warm vanilla was more overpowering than in the shampoo. It totally seemed to cancel out all the other scents mixed in it. Initially I was bothered by this, but quickly got used to after a few uses. One issue I had with this conditioner is rinsing it out. Normally I turn the water dial toward cold for shine and to close the cuticle, but I had to keep the water warm to totally massage it all out. This is a little problem if you’re in a hurry or big on conserving water.

After using the conditioner two ...

• Alberto VO5 Silky experiences moisturizing Shea Cashmere conditioner
      more times, I came to the same conclusion with the shampoo. I have to alternate with a daily clarifying shampoo and conditioner to deal with the quick build up. The conditioner in my opinion is a little too heavy to be used frequently. I found that its better for use as a weekly deep conditioner. By using it this away, my hair texture was softer and more manageable and I combated some of the build up that I
      was experiencing. I also found that it makes a great homemade detangler and leave-in conditioner. It also makes a good co-wash regimen.

In the end, I was pleased with the results of this conditioner. In a pinch it works in four different ways, which is pretty awesome in my book. For under a dollar, you really can’t beat that for a cheaper brand of conditioner. In the future I will be repurchasing and will definitely recommend to a friend.

Shayna says :

re : In the future I will be repurchasing and will definitely recommend to a friend
Not a good quality brand poor texture.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319041606800830/k2311a049/4.9.13