Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist
  • One of my favorite things about Bath and Body Work's is their many fragrances
  • The very first use, I noticed the fragrance is intensely strong
  • I found that the best way to use this fragrance mist is to alternate between using the body lotion and the mist it self or use it with a good unscented body lotion that will take on the scent of the spray
  • It definitely stuck to my clothes after two washes in the washing machine
  • I would definitely recommend this to a friend who is in love with Bath and body works and is addicted to Japanese Cherry Blossom

• by nitakb

One of my favorite things about Bath and Body Work’s is their many fragrances. To round out my collection of Japanese Cherry Blossom, I brought the matching Fragrance mist. After becoming addicted to the incredible body lotion, I was eager to try out the mist too. I knew I wouldn’t be disappointed.

The very first use, I noticed the fragrance is intensely

strong. Almost a little too strong. Unlike many other perfumes I’ve tried this is one of the strongest I have tried before. A little goes a very long way. A few spritzes to the hot spots and I’m set. The mist lasted on my skin the entire day and into the morning when I rolled out of bed. It also scented up my bedding too. I received so many compliments that I lost count. One of my friends actually went out and bought a bottle of her own with the matching lotion and shower gel. That just how much she enjoyed the scent!

I found that the best way to use this fragrance mist is to alternate between using the body lotion and ...

• Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist
      the mist it self or use it with a good unscented body lotion that will take on the scent of the spray. I say this because the fragrance mist is a tad over powering. It definitely stuck to my clothes after two washes in the washing machine. If you’re the sort of person that doesn’t like very strong scents and prefer
      light and delicate scents, I suggest to steer clear of this particular mist. It will assault your nostrils if you spritz too much.

In the end I enjoyed this product and will look forward to repurchasing it again. I would definitely recommend this to a friend who is in love with Bath and body works and is addicted to Japanese Cherry Blossom.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319041606780830/k2311a049/4.9.13