Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion
  • When it comes to Bath & Body works I love layering my favorite scents
  • Although, the body lotion is my favorite part since it combines both my favorite scent and moisture
  • The best and obvious part of the Japanese Cherry Blossom body lotion is the strong fragrance and the creamy moisture it gives to the skin
  • I found that this lotion doesn't wear off easily but also doesn't make my skin feel all greasy and slick
  • I'm actually confident in wearing a skirt and a pair of sandals, now that I know my skin won't appear ashy and dry

• by nitakb

When it comes to Bath & Body works I love layering my favorite scents. Although, the body lotion is my favorite part since it combines both my favorite scent and moisture. After stepping out the shower, there’s nothing like a good follow up lotion to go on my freshly washed skin.

The best and obvious part of the Japanese Cherry

Blossom body lotion is the strong fragrance and the creamy moisture it gives to the skin. While softening the skin, it leaves behind a very long lasting fragrance that makes me feel fresh and clean. So much so,that I didn’t really have to spray on the matching fragrance.

When first applying the lotion it smells of strong Japanese Cherry Blossom, and then when it drys it smells kind of like a white musk with a hint of floral-woodsy mix. Kind of like sandalwood but more faint. After using this lotion for a good two weeks, my skin’s texture improved. It felt soft and very smooth. I found that this lotion doesn’t wear off easily but also doesn’t make ...

• Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion
      my skin feel all greasy and slick. I’m actually confident in wearing a skirt and a pair of sandals, now that I know my skin won’t appear ashy and dry. Several of my friends and classmates complimented on how good I smelled and now moisturized my skin appeared.

The only thing that bothers me is the price of a single

bottle of this body lotion. Which is eleven dollars. Considering the results I saw and the compliments I received because of this body lotion, I’m willing to dish out the extra cash knowing I’m getting some of the best.

Would I recommend this to my friends? Of course I would. I plan to stock up when I run out entirely.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319041606770830/k2311a049/4.9.13