Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel
  • Personally I love bath and body works products and was given the fortunate opportunity to try one of the scents from their signature collection, called Japanese Cherry Blossom
  • It's a favorite among most of my female friends and apparently amongst a lot of other customers since it's one of the top fragrance's on the bath and body work's website
  • Though in my opinion that's kind of expensive considering there's a matching body lotion and fragrance mist
  • If you're the kind of person that I am, and like to layer with your favorite scent, this is a major disadvantage
  • I would also recommend it to a friend who like's the musky yet floral scent of Japanese Cherry Blossom

• by nitakb

Personally I love bath and body works products and was given the fortunate opportunity to try one of the scents from their signature collection, called Japanese Cherry Blossom. It’s a favorite among most of my female friends and apparently amongst a lot of other customers since it’s one of the top fragrance’s on the bath and body work’s website.

The shower gel smells wonderful. Not too fruity or

girly like other versions of Japanese Cherry Blossom I’ve encounter in the past. In fact it’s actually kind of musky which is probably one of the reasons it so popular. I’m not sure there’s a big difference between the shower gel and the body wash. I suppose of the two the gel is lighter and made for the shower, hence the name. Unlike the matching mist and lotion, the shower gel has a more faint scent of Japanese Cherry Blossom. It lathers fairly well, so much so, that I actually felt like I was using too much. When soaping up, I felt like I was being wrapped in a cloak of Japanese Cherry Blossom. My entire bathroom smelled of the shower gel, like I had incense lit. I actually found that I was inhaling ...

• Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel
      deeply when using this shower gel.

My only real complaint is the price of this product. Considering the level greatness of Bath & Body work’s products, I can typically live with the price of eleven dollars for a bottle of shower gel. Though in my opinion that’s kind of expensive considering there’s a matching body lotion and fragrance mist. If you’re the kind of person that I am,

and like to layer with your favorite scent, this is a major disadvantage. Since it clears thirty dollars for just three bottles of product. Not to mention all the other matching products that’s in the entire collection offered by bath and body works.

In the end, would I repurchase this shower gel? Absolutely. I would also recommend it to a friend who like’s the musky yet floral scent of Japanese Cherry Blossom.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319041606760830/k2311a049/4.9.13