Nice ‘n Easy Gray Solution with Retexturizer in Medium Brown  » Cosmetics  »
  • I didn’t expect too much since that is what most hair dye promises, but since I’ve always been fond of Nice ‘n Easy I thought I would give it a shot
  • I see that Amazon is offer 3-packs for $30.87 and I might go this route in the future because I enjoy the convenience and service that Amazon provides
  • In the future, this will definitely be my “go-to” product for over all color and the occasional touch up

• by Stephanie

I began using Gray Solution about 6 months ago after noticing this product has a unique Retexturizer Pre-treatment which promised to cover resistant grays. I didn’t expect too much since that is what most hair dye promises, but since I’ve always been fond of Nice ‘n Easy I thought I would give it a shot. The pre-treatment was surprisingly easy to apply and only added a few

minutes to the overall process.

It worked! I’m over 40 and about 50% gray, with numerous, wiry gray hair framing my forehead and part line. Gray Solution took care of almost every gray strand-much better than previous used products.

My hair lay nice and flat also, with no wiry gray hair sticking straight up. My next hurdle was to see how long it lasted without fading.

That too passed the test. While there was some fading between touch-ups, it out lasted previous products and I always expect some fading even if I go to a professional salon.

My only complaint is this dye is a bit hard to find in the stores and is extremely limited in shades. I purchase it at Walgreens and my location only carries 3 shades: light brown, medium brown ...

• Nice 'n Easy Gray Solution with Retexturizer in Medium Brown
      and dark brown.

Lucky me, I usually go with medium brown. The price is comparable to other dyes and I patiently wait for the sale price to hit under $9.

I see that Amazon is offer 3-packs for $30. 87 and I might go this route in the future because I enjoy the convenience and service that Amazon provides.

Amazon is also offering it in all 10 shades

which is not something I’ve ever seen in retail stores. Like many other dyes, and their sister Nice ‘n Easy product line, this product comes with a tube of conditioner gloss that you will use once or twice a week until your next color job.

In the future, this will definitely be my “go-to” product for over all color and the occasional touch up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318041606610830/k2311a048/4.8.13