Monster Beats By Dre Solo Headphones  » Electronics  »
  • Well, like I said, the case is kinda soft and I think it’s neoprene material (I’m not sure)
  • I got the black one and I like it because it has a nice soft matte finish to it
  • The audio on these headphones are absolutely amazing
  • From my experience, when people are yelling next to me, I can’t hear a single thing
  • If you’re interested in these, definitely go to a store and try them first

• by Fuscero

It comes with a 3 year warranty which is very nice. It also comes with an anti-bacterial cleaning cloth. It almost feels like silk. It also comes with a nice soft travel case. The headphones kinda fold up upwardly toward the headband region, making them somewhat compact. They fold up kinda like eyeglasses. The carrying case also has a pocket slot, which I use to store the audio cable.

I’ve heard others complain that this isn’t a hard-shell case like some other products from the Dr. Dre Headphone product line. Well, like I said, the case is kinda soft

and I think it’s neoprene material (I’m not sure). I don’t worrying much about them breaking from fall damage because inside the case, is a sorta padding on the top and the bottom to cushion the headphones, if they were to fall…AND YOU SHOULDN’T DROP YOUR HEADPHONES ANYWAYS.

The cable is very high-quality, as expected of Monster Cables. It has a semi-thickness with a control unit for microphone and controls for volume control. It has a straight side to plug into your headphones and an angled side to plug into your audio source.

Let’s talk about the headphones now. They are available in the colors black and white. I got the black one and I like it because it has a nice soft matte finish to it. It got a nice aluminum beats logo on the ear part, which has a nice shine. I really like the design. They fit well in my ears and they’re, of course, adjustable for head size variation with the classic metal hinges.

Now the sound. The audio on these headphones are absolutely amazing. If you don’t want to invest in high quality, good sounding headphones, such as these, you really do miss ...

• Monster Beats By Dre Solo Headphones
      a lot of the music that you paid for or acquired through other means. As expected (with a name like beats), it has great bass and does a good job with the low frequencies. It has a distinctive clear sound to it. The highs and mids are awesome as well and really give it a good balance.

If these headphones are an upgrade for you in terms of the price range, you will notice that the sound is much more full. The music feels more like it’s around you.

These headphones don’t come with noise cancelling abilities though

and so they don’t require batteries. From my experience, when people are yelling next to me, I can’t hear a single thing. Obviously, the ear cushion do a bit of manual noise-cancelling and I really like it. Also, the ear cushions are very soft and feel comfortable on your ear.

I’ve tried Dr. Dre Studio headphones and, for me, the sound wasn’t that much different. These headphones, however, fit me really well, much more than any other headphones I’ve tried. It’s like these headphones and my head were meant to be.

If you’re interested in these, definitely go to a store and try them first.

Yonica Thomas says :

re : If you’re interested in these, definitely go to a store and try them first
This are amazing. Dont really even have to put them on my ears to hear

Niayl Jones says :

re : If you’re interested in these, definitely go to a store and try them first
I always recommend trying something in a store rather than buying blindly online

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 168041606590830/k2311a048/4.8.13