Nokia Lumia 620 phone
  • I’ve been using this for about a month now and I must say that I’m really quite impressed
  • The design is good because, if you were to drop your phone (as long as you didn’t smash the screen, that is), if you scratch the backside of the phone, you can buy another one in the same color or a different color for a good price and I think that’s great
  • Browsing the web is good on this phone as well and provides a good experience
  • I like the onscreen keyboard and the letters and other buttons are nicely spaced out
  • You won’t be disappointed with that at all

• by Astarus

I’ve been using this for about a month now and I must say that I’m really quite impressed.

My initial impression of this when I took it out of the box is that it felt quite plastiky because it has this plastic back construction build. But when I looked into it further, I realized that it’s really quite innovated the way they designed it and a lot of thought was clearly gone into the making. The design is good because, if you were to drop your

phone (as long as you didn’t smash the screen, that is), if you scratch the backside of the phone, you can buy another one in the same color or a different color for a good price and I think that’s great. The back cover works extremely well. It makes the phone feel really nice in the hand and isn’t too slippery.

The other thing that’s great about this phone is the price point. It’s SIM free and unlocked so you aren’t committed to a contract. This comes with applications like Nokia Maps, Nokia City Lens, Nokia Drive, Microsoft Office, Smart Shoot, and OneNote , and you can dive into the marketplace and download different apps as well so I think that’s really good.

Browsing the web is good on this phone as well and provides a good experience. Everything loads quickly (given that you have a good Wifi connection). It got pinch zooming, the text is very readable on the screen and the browser feels very responsive to actions.

The camera is ...

• Nokia Lumia 620 phone
      also very good. The details on the photos far exceeds what I would expect from just a smartphone in this category and at this price level. It’s a 5 megapixel camera and captures up to 720p video.

I like the onscreen keyboard and the letters and other buttons are nicely spaced out.

It has an audio jack on the top and a microphone at the bottom. The call quality is fantastic. You won’t be disappointed with that at all.

You can get notifications that come up

from the top of the screen, with display for the wifi, time, and battery life. The battery life is brilliant. It lasts me easily a day to a day and a half with heavy use. That good battery life is probably due to the processor.

It uses the Windows phone UI that offers a live update and gives you information right on your home screen.

I like this phone for both its build quality, its battery life, and more than anything, the price level that it comes in.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371041606360830/k2311a041/4.1.13