Traveler’s Choice Freedom 3-Piece Luggage Set, Pink
  • I chose the pink and I was thrilled because I love pink
  • I found these suitcases to be very easy to pull through the airport and anywhere else we needed to go
  • I have found this luggage to be durable overall, and I like the hard shell feature
  • I paid $120 for the set, and I think that was a good value
  • Other than a couple minor problem, this product has been great

• by kaygen

I purchased this luggage set because my husband and I were planning a trip to Hawaii and I needed something that was stylish and durable. I had never owned a piece of luggage with hard sides before, so my main concern was that it would be heavy, but I liked the fact that the hard exterior made it more durable.

The first thing that struck me about this luggage was the color selections. The set comes in a choice of light blue, mint green, and light pink. I chose the pink and I was thrilled because I love pink! The other colors were cute, too.

They each have black trim, wheels, and handles so all the colors complement each other nicely, and the black color makes the pastels pop.

The set comes with three pieces, large, medium, and small. The large suitcase is really roomy and I was able to fit all my clothing in it for a 7 day trip. The medium was perfect for the other items I brought on the trip, such as books, computer, beach accessories, etc. I used the small suitcase for my hair and make-up supplies and accessories. There are straps on the inside to keep everything secure. There are also interior zippers for smaller

items, or things you want to keep separate.

The suitcases are surprisingly lightweight, even though they have a hard exterior. They also have wheels so they are easy to maneuver and pull. The 2 larger suitcases have 4 wheels each, so they can be moved around from all directions. This was a nice feature, since all the other luggage sets I have owned only had two wheels, which can be limiting. I found these suitcases to be very easy to pull through the airport and anywhere else we needed to go. They are also able to be pushed if you prefer. I alternated pulling behind me ...

• Traveler's Choice Freedom 3-Piece Luggage Set, Pink
      and pushing in front of me and they were not heavy or straining either way. This was the first set I’ve owned that I could actually push in front of me and that relieves the stress of having to lug something from behind.

I got several compliments on the luggage from other people at the airport! It is cute and feminine. The smallest suitcase is perfect for a carry-on and fits nicely in the compartment. It is just the right size. The fact that it’s a unique color is also helpful when trying to identify your luggage on the turntable.

I have found this luggage to be

durable overall, and I like the hard shell feature. I found the price to be reasonable for this type of luggage set as well. I paid $120 for the set, and I think that was a good value. The only complains I have about this luggage set is that the interior zippers can be kind of tricky. They don’t seem to slide smoothly, and one of them broke when I used it for the first time. Also, with the hard exterior of this product, you have to take extra care not to dent it. Other than a couple minor problem, this product has been great.

• To Buy or Not to Buy
  • + Love the color selections, but I like its durability for hardcore travelers. ;

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531041606280830/k2311a041/4.1.13