Dirt Devil Quick Lite Vacuum Cleaner
  • I have owned this vacuum for about 6 months, and I love it
  • I bought this mostly based on the inexpensive price
  • Well, once I used it, I was completely impressed by how much dust, dirt, and pet fur the vacuum picked up
  • This doesn't really bother me, but for someone that has small children around, it might be an issue
  • Overall, I would highly recommend this vacuum

• by kaygen

I have owned this vacuum for about 6 months, and I love it. It makes me wonder why I ever spent hundreds, even thousands of dollars on other vacuums in the past. I even had a Kirby vacuum that I spent $1500 on, and I actually like this Dirt Devil better!

I initially purchased this vacuum to get me by until I was able to afford a more expensive model. I bought this mostly based on the inexpensive price. It was around $50 for this vacuum, so I really didn’t expect it to be great, but it was all I could afford at

the time.

Well, once I used it, I was completely impressed by how much dust, dirt, and pet fur the vacuum picked up! I have always vacuumed my home daily since I have two long-haired cats who shed a lot. So I always thought my floors, carpet, and furniture were pretty clean. Then I used the Dirt Devil for the first time, and I was astonished at how much my other vacuum had been missing. The Dirt Devil has a clear canister, so you can see everything that’s getting sucked up into it. The suction is very powerful! I had to empty

it several times during a routine vaccuum of the house, since it kept getting full.

The canister is one of the many features that I love about this vacuum. It is so easy to empty. All you have to do is un-attach it from the vacuum, then push a button at the bottom of the canister, and the bottom flips down and all the dust and dirt empty right into the trash. There is virtually no mess involved. I love the fact that the vacuum is bagless also, so there is very little hassle when emptying it.

Another great feature is that this vacuum ...

• Dirt Devil Quick Lite Vacuum Cleaner
      is quite small in size, and very lightweight. I was surprised how a little vacuum like this could have so much suction power. It is so easy to maneuver around the house and carry up and down the stairs. It doesn’t take up much space when stored, either. It also has a hose that is attached to the vacuum, that can be used for furniture and stairs.

The vacuum has an easy on/off switch that is at the bottom, so you just tap it with your foot to turn the power on or off. I do wish it had a longer cord, however.

The cord is too short, so I find that I have to switch outlets often. The only other negative thing about this vacuum that I have found is that it’s quite loud compared to most other vacuums I’ve owned. This doesn’t really bother me, but for someone that has small children around, it might be an issue.

Overall, I would highly recommend this vacuum. I have been so impressed with it that I haven’t needed to buy anything else, and don’t plan to until this one stops working. Then I will re-purchase the same model again. It’s a great value and an excellent product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531041606270830/k2311a041/4.1.13