Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride Antibacterial Tablet  » Medicine  »
  • I know that the effectiveness of an antibiotic usually takes only 48 hours

• by Junmae

I had a recurring Urinary Tract Infection since I was in high school and it became worst when I started working. I had my worst attack just recently that I end up being hospitalized for a week. I got fever and chills and the doctor said that my infection became worst than ever.

In the urinalysis, huge number of bacteria and pus cells has seen in my urine. The doctor advised me to rest and take Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride for

seven days on the first day of my admission to the Hospital.

It was hard for me to urinate that time and I always felt irritated. I followed the instruction of the doctor to rest and I also eat fruits and drink a lot of water.

I also taken the prescribed medicine and follow the instruction by the doctor. After 48 hours I saw how this drug took effect in my body.

I felt more comfortable and the pain ...

• while urinating has gone. My fever has also gone after 48 hours.

In short, my urinary tract infection has gone after 48 hours of taking the Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride. I can say that this drug is really effective when it comes to bacterial infection.

I know that the effectiveness of an antibiotic usually takes only 48 hours. I knew that because I had taken so many antibiotics in the past because of my infection.

But this drug is really different

from the others because my discomfort in urinating is totally gone after 48 hours. After 7 days of antibiotic therapy, my infection has gone and in the urinalysis, the bacteria and pus cells has been cleared.

I know that not all antibiotic works this fast but this one is really great for me. I am thankful to the doctor that prescribed this medicine because I didn’t have to wait for a longer period of time to see the effect of this drug.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2625031606040931/k2311a0325/3.25.13