Vaseline Men’s Extra Strength Body & Face Lotion
  • Vaseline Men's extra strength body and face lotion is the best lotion to me because thick and it's really smooth on the skin
  • I enjoy using this lotion because it makes me feel so fresh, and I love the scent
  • I recommend this product for men who are dissatisfy with the lotion they have today

• by Kendall Y.

Vaseline Men’s extra strength body and face lotion is the best lotion to me because thick and it’s really smooth on the skin. This lotion is not water based or watery like a lot of cheaper lotions. I like the texture of this lotion.

I like the smell of the Vaseline Men’s body and face lotion

as well too. It has a smell that is really nice but masculine for a man.

This lotion is made for men of the ingredients it entails. I enjoy using this lotion because it makes me feel so fresh, and I love the scent.

Women may be attracted to a man while wearing this Vaseline men’s extra strength body and face lotion because this is no ordinary lotion.

You can tell the people that design this product took the time to add what was needed for men.

I’ve used different lotions in the past and it doesn’t do what the Vaseline men’s body and face does. Vaseline Men’s extra strength body and face lotion last ...

• Vaseline Men's Extra Strength Body & Face Lotion
      longer than a lot of other lotions to me.

You have to be careful when you use this lotion though because it don’t take much of a squeeze to squirt out a good bit of this lotion. If you squirt this bottle even a little bit too hard it will give you more than what you may

need to use.

I assume they wanted to make the access to get the lotion out the bottle fairly easy. I still like this lotion and what it does to the skin.

You can get a bottle of this lotion from walmart for about 6 bucks. I recommend this product for men who are dissatisfy with the lotion they have today.

shahzada saqib says :

since after marriage all my shopping is done by my wife.as i had to work as a doctor in govt hospital and then in private clinic,,i had to be in field for 12 hrs or so.my skin was getting drier with the time..moreover i knew that my patients wanted to see a fresher look on my face,,so my wife brought me this vasline for men lotion and results were fast and sweet..even many of patients noticed the change..i will the silky effect of this lotion and yes its lasts for a good period of time..so now cant imagine leaving it….

Azriel says :

If you have suffered from an Acne before, I would not suggest to use this product. This has caused my brother to well, have another breakout even if he was already in his late 20’s. Was advised by dermatologists that most commercialized facial products can be too harmful already to an already sensitive skin.

Galega says :

It is clearly suggested by the manufacturer that users must first go for skin allergy test before using it on the entire face. If there isn’t any allergic reaction, it should be fine even with sensitive and any other types of skins.

• To Buy or Not to Buy
  • + It is a great product that can by used for everyday of the week ;

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125031606010931/k2311a0325/3.25.13