Calvin Klein Eternity (for men) Eau de Toilette 1.7oz.
  • Someone bought me this cologne for my birthday in 2012, and I have to say, i like this cologne
  • I think the person that you are with will appreciate the smell of Eternity for men
  • It's not the best of colognes but its a cologne you will like because it has that moderate fresh clean smell

• by Kendall Y.

Someone bought me this cologne for my birthday in 2012, and I have to say, i like this cologne. I like this cologne because it gives a fresh but not too strong smell. It’s great for a guy who is looking to wear something good smelling, but not too etravagant.

I like to put on this Eternity for men, when

coming out the shower to get dressed. What you do is put it on before you put on a shirt.

When you it on before you put a shirt on, the smell of this moderate fragrant comes through your clothes. I think the person that you are with will appreciate the smell of Eternity for men.

Eternity for men has a good looking bottle display. The bottle cap is a elegant feature of this cologne as well.

I use this cologne if I want a light scent but unique. You can’t put on too much of Eternity for men at a time or it will be too much.

I like the size of the 1. 7oz.

Eternity for men by Calvin Klein ...

• Calvin Klein Eternity (for men) Eau de Toilette 1.7oz.
      is also. They give you enough to last you a while.

I hear alot of women say they like the smell of this product. I think you date will want to be near you, if you use this unique cologne.

It’s not the best of colognes but its a cologne you will like because it has that moderate fresh clean

smell. I would tell any woman that is deciding on a cologne to give this one a try.

I have more than one kind of cologne, but the Eternity for men is a good one to have with your collection. I would probably give this cologne a seven if i had to give it a grade.

It’s not so bad at all.

Azriel says :

I really love this perfume’s smell on my brother. This perfume sure does have a a very good smell the scent is great and surely signifies a man that is professional and young.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625031605980931/k2311a0325/3.25.13