GPX radio cassette player boombox  » Electronics  »
  • The GPX radio cassette player boombox is the best little boombox one can get for a price on amazon
  • When I purchased it at first I thought the sound would not be of high quality, however I was shocked to see when I played it , how clear the sound is

• by narcoleptic
      The GPX radio cassette player boombox is the best little boombox one can get for a price on amazon. com as little as $9.

99.

how clear the sound is.

It also works via 4 c cell batteries or by plug.

It even records from the radio or using a outside microphone.

It is the best little gift for yourself to take to the beach or even for your teen.

When radios of high quality are ...

• very fragile these days and teenagers seem to be careless with these electronics, the GPX cassette, radio boombox is certainly one of the ways to go.

The price is great too and if your teen loses it you wont have to worry about it hurting your wallet.

In these

days of high priced electronics it is a welcome to find one that is so cheap yet can output the highest of quality when it comes to a cassette, radio boombox.

It also is small and weighs about 2 pounds .

It also comes with ae easy to carry handle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16905160570531/k2311a059/5.9.07