Temples of Boom, 1995 Album by Cypress Hill  » Music  »
  • And, the early releases were rather good, but I was not impressed by them that much because at the time I was interesting in modern music
  • But when I got hold of this album I was very impressed with what I found
  • The best thing about this song is its beat

• by mcguard85

When I got hold of this album I honesty did not expect to be that good. It so happened that I first got acquainted with Cypress Hill albums released in 1999 and 2000, and only then moved on to their earlier releases. And, the early releases were rather good, but I was not impressed by them that much because at the time I was interesting in modern music. But when I got hold of this album I was very impressed with what I found. This album, line no other Cypress Hill album, has a unifying mood. This album somehow manages to be calm and dark at the same time.

Some of the songs on this album are very relaxing and laid back. Whereas other songs are dark and have a tint of aggression in them. But both

these types of tracks are appealing though. Somehow Cypress Hill manage to make it attractive. The album has really impressive arrangements.

All the songs are recorded in such a smooth way. There is a remarkable balance on this record like you will find on no other record. You can turn the volume of the music up and up, and the sound never gets out of control, it never ceases to be very pleasant for the ears, it always retains really good combination of bass and beats. The overall pitch of the music is never too high or too low, but is always in a very good middle. There are very smooth and organic bass lines on this album.

And these bass lines combine so well with the numerous samples and other electronic elements of the sound. /> Even though, some of the songs have aggressive tones, this album still would be very good for relaxation. This album also is very suitable for some types of physical activity. For example I once was regularly listening to this album when I was working out in the gym. You could say that working out is not relaxing, but for me personally it is though.

I tried to listen to this album when I was jogging, and the effect was not that good. The songs are kind of too slow for jogging. But for working out they are just perfect. Most of the songs are mid-tempo, and this is how I do my reps during workouts. Spark Another Owl is the opening song, and it is very relaxing.

The best thing about this song is its beat. The ...

• Temples of Boom, 1995 Album by Cypress Hill
      beat is so pleasant and clear, it is kind soothing, it can put you in a semi-hypnotic state. Throw Your Set in the Air is a song which is more energetic and catchy than the opener, but is not too dynamic to violate the mood of the whole album. Illusions is another catchy song, and there is even a video for it. The lyrics are rather good, about serious matters.

Kill Hill N. gas is a song that features RZA and U-God and this track has really great beat, lots of confidence and aggression in it, and the rapping by all the people involved is really amazing. Boom Biddy Bye Bye is another catchy song, and there is a video for it as well. It is probably the darkest song on the album, dealing with the threat of

being killed on the streets. No Rest for The Wicked is song that criticizes Ice Cube.

I don’t know how justified the attack is, but the song itself is good, and the lyrics are rather expressive, and also have nice humor. Locotes is a very interesting song. I used to listen to it a lot. It has a really simple but impressive beat, and the track tells a story that is interesting as well. The album finished just how it starts, with a song that is very similar to the first one – Everybody Must Get Stoned.

This track is really relaxing and mesmerizing as well. This album is great. It probably does not have any super-hits or other flashy songs like How I Could Just Kill a Man, but the album is so consistent throughout its whole duration. It is really good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1422031605650631/k2311a0322/3.22.13