Olay total effects seven in one cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • At first, I thought of giving it to my sister because I knew that she loves using expensive creams to her face
  • I was hesitant at first because I know that after this bottle, I will not attempt to buy a new one again
  • So I started using this product and I noticed when I woke up the next day, my face becomes softer
  • I really did not believed in anti aging creams that will erase the fine line and wrinkles in the face but Olay did and it was really so amazing
  • After I finished one bottle of this cream, I immediately bought another one and i think I will use this product for a long period of time

• by junmae

I’m not a big fan of Olay products because they are so expensive. Also, I am not the type of person who will buy expensive products just to keep my skin beautiful. I never thought that my points of view will change when I used Olay total effects seven in one cream.

In last year’s Christmas party in our office,

during the exchange gift program, I received a gift and it was an Olay total effects seven in one cream. At first, I thought of giving it to my sister because I knew that she loves using expensive creams to her face. However, my co staff told me to try it because if it works for me then she will also buy one. I was hesitant at first because I know that after this bottle, I will not attempt to buy a new one again.

So I started using this product and I noticed when I woke up the next day, my face becomes softer. After 1 week of using Olay, I now noticed that my dark circles around the ...

• Olay total effects seven in one cream
      eyes were less visible. After a month, my friends say I looked 1 year younger. My face became smooth, soft, blemish free and the most important role of this product, it erases the fine lines all over my face. I was too young to have these lines but because of the demands of my work and having a child at
      early age, my face also suffered.

I really did not believed in anti aging creams that will erase the fine line and wrinkles in the face but Olay did and it was really so amazing. After I finished one bottle of this cream, I immediately bought another one and i think I will use this product for a long period of time.

asha says :

does this cream work for 19 year old girl? in order to reduce dark sport for oily skin…..

Galega says :

Hi Asha,

Yes, this cream can work to remove dark spots even for girls having oily skin.

My sister who is also of same age in Patna have used it for around three months. She is also having oily skin. And, her dark spots have abolished. I have seen its effect around her eyes, which is now quite clear.

Along with it, I had advised her to use Himalaya Neem Face Wash once a day during bath (with gentle massaging).

Jennifer Davis says :

Yes, but be aware that it can make your face slightly more oily (at least it did mine). Just a note to make it easier, ensure to wash your dash with warm soapy water and pat your face dry with a clean fluffy towel before application. This will help it absorb into your skin faster without adding extra oil to your face.

jenny says :

i still have my account for ponds products if you are still teenager, i think that is the most gentle products for face of young ages.

Galega says :

On the contrary, Total Effects should not be used by teenagers. This is little bit harsh cosmetic products, and should be used once your skin started to have problems because of ageing, environmental factors and stress. Teenagers should continue using a normal cosmetic product.

Grecy says :

I used this product when I was only 22. You know what happened, I get zits. I love Olay products, everything Olay, but they give me zits. I already forgotten my sad story about Olay, I tried to use this specific product again, I get pimple on nose and some little on my forehead. I think it does not match my skin chemistry. I know there is something about skin chemistry. A product should do a good results on you or else, on the first use, once the result is not good, drop it. I am not hating it. It cleans my face but it gives me pimple. There is something in the ingredients that is not matching my skin types.

Ambreen says :

Another reason why you might get zits from using Olay is maybe you’re not giving it enough time to match your skin? Whenever we use a new product on our skin it goes through a change and acceptance state. A lot of these products work by bringing up clogged pores and dirt beneath our pores to the surface so it can be cleaned better. This is the reason when using any effective product our skin goes through a purging period, and once it gets rid of the impurities it stays clean and healthy looking. Maybe you should give it a go and use it for a few weeks before you write off Olay Total Effects Cream.

Jennifer Davis says :

I know exactly what you mean. Personally, I can use Olay Total Effects products but their Regenerist line gives me terrible acne in my T-Zone. For you it might be just the opposite. I would suggest either trying their Age Defying Beauty Bar ($ 4.97 for package of 6 individually boxed bars at Wal-Mart)or giving their Regenerist Line a try. It may work better for your skin than the Total Effects line. Either way, my experience has always been the best with Olay’s line of beauty bars.

Azriel says :

I am looking for a good cream as I have visible dark spots in my eyes and it is really annoying that these blemishes has been more evident in my face that people would notice this more than anything. I might actually go to the drugstore and see what else are there but I will seriously consider this one. I find olay creams very good as I actually used a facial wash before but stopped because I was too lazy. Olay wasn’s so bad. Thank you for this.

Jennifer Davis says :

I like Olay Total Effects, but if you have dark circles under your eyes, I would recommend Garnier Dark Circle Corrector Roller. It is about $ 10 depending upon which retailer you use, but it rolls on great and really does a great job eliminating dark circles. I would give that a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120031605500731/k2311a0320/3.20.13