The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho  » Books  »
  • I think this is the best book Paulo Coelho ever wrote
  • Many wise advices written make this book interesting
  • The plot that this book told doesn’t make the reader boring
  • After I read it, I know that it has a good prologue

• by Lutfi Y

The alchemist is a fiction novel written by Paulo Coelho. I think this is the best book Paulo Coelho ever wrote. This novel is told about a boy named Santiago. He is struggling to find his private legend. This book told about how Santiago (find) the secret treasure in a long journey.

Many wise advices written make this book interesting. Paulo Coelho has a great knowledge about the history and culture

of Spain, Arabian, till the desert in Africa. This book is written in a simple and beautiful form, with fast enough tempo. Thus make it has a great story.

This is the best book I ever read. Many wise advices can inspire the reader’s life. Paulo Coelho makes it simple but a lot of meaning. It can bring the reader into fresh come up contemplation.

It’s really hard for me to enjoy it when I start to read it, but I feel just like washed away after I read the next page and the next page. This book is full of philosophy, but some narrations are little bit absurd to be true. As a fiction novel, that’s a usual thing. The plot that this book told doesn’t make the reader boring.

It’s a nice plot. I really enjoy the story, especially the love ...

• The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
      story about Santiago and Fatima. It’s really touching. “When you want something, whole world allied to help you reach it.

” “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that’s making life interesting” This book teaches how to have a dream and how to reach it. It remembers the reader’s dream, and motivates to reach it. After I read it, I know that it has a good prologue. Many good motivations

are written in it.

Even almost half of this books sentences is good advices or motivations. It’s a very philosophical book. But not all people like a book that full advice or motivation, and very philosophical. This book is not really good for some people.

Overall, the plot is not boring. It’s not a thick book, but it’s meaningful. It can motivate the reader, it can change the way the reader thinks.

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
sigfrid sai says :

The book of Paulo Coelho’s The alchemist was a very inspiring novel, guaranteed to make you think about what is life truly about.

It’s a story about a shepherd boy named Santiago, who went to Egypt to find a treasure he dreamed. Along the way, he met various people, hardships and realization about some things about life.

Fahad Ahmed Khan says :

And the moment I found out that the treasure he made the journey for, the journey that the story actually spans, was hidden at the place where he started the long journey was superb. It made me feel stupid.

Sig says :

We all have our opinion, but for me, it made me think that sometimes, things we needed the most are the ones we already have. We just don’t realized it yet, because we take it for granted.

Galega says :

[at]Sig: Exactly, and how wonderfully Paulo Coelho presented this fact in the Alchemist This is really a wonderful book which can help people to realize their dream, to follow their dreams and to get satisfaction out of life irrespective of adverse conditions.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1719031605450931/k2311a0319/3.19.13