Glade Lavender and Vanilla Fabric and Air Odor Eliminator  » Housewares  »
  • Therefore, I decided to buy it despite the fact that it was a little more expensive than the other air fresheners
  • This means that I only need to spray very little of it in a room or on a surface and the surface and the room in which that surface is in smells amazing for a very long time
  • I once used this product to spray inside my bedroom even though I didn’t use very much of it since I have a problem with my allergies
  • However, I notice something astounding, which was three or four days later, I was still smelling the scent of the Glade Odor Eliminator even though I had not sprayed any since
  • Nevertheless, I would still recommend the “Glade Lavender and Vanilla Fabric and Air Odor Eliminator” to people who do not have allergy problems that are looking for a very reliable odor eliminator

• by Redtape

Recently was the first time that I actually decided to try something different when it came to buying canned air fresheners. I came to my decision because I was tired of buying spray air fresheners that didn’t seem to do much good in my house when it came to eliminating odors, but instead just had the odors mix with the perfumed smell it would give off. A friend of mine who was in the supermarket with me, recommended that I buy one of the “Glade Lavender and Vanilla Fabric and Air Odor Eliminator” bottles that I saw on the shelf. According to her, she had bought one some time before and loved the way how it smelled and the way how it would eliminate bad smells that were in her apartment. Therefore, I decided to buy it despite the fact that it was a little more expensive than the other air fresheners.

The “Glade Lavender and Vanilla Fabric and Air Odor Eliminator” comes in a 650ml cream plastic spray bottle with a light purple spray top. “Glade” is written in bold

dark blue script writing, while fabric and air odor eliminator is written in smaller more common font right beneath it. On the bottle it claims that it actually eliminates odors and doesn’t mask it like some of the canned air fresheners. It also states that it can also be used on objects with soft surfaces such as carpets and fabrics and not just in the air. It also gives a warning on the back that the spray can be irritable to the eyes.

The first thing that I just love about the “Glade Lavender and Vanilla Fabric and Air Odor Eliminator” is that it is strong. This means that I only need to spray very little of it in a room or on a surface and the surface and the room in which that surface is in smells amazing for a very long time. This of course takes me to the second advantage I’ve found, which is that it lasts very long.

I once used this product to spray inside my bedroom even though I didn’t use very much of it since ...

• I have a problem with my allergies. However, I notice something astounding, which was three or four days later, I was still smelling the scent of the Glade Odor Eliminator even though I had not sprayed any since. I had only sprayed a little in the air in my room, and even my sheets and curtains smelt fresh for the longest time until I decided to wash them.

The next advantage that I found using the “Glade Lavender and Vanilla Fabric and Air Odor Eliminator” was that unlike some sprays that I’ve used in the past on surfaces such as chairs and cushions, I don’t need to worry about it leaving a mark, since I’ve never had a problem with it doing that. I’ve even sprayed it on white cloth surfaces, and have never had a problem with it leaving any marks.

Another thing that I love about the “Glade Lavender and Vanilla Fabric and Air Odor Eliminator” is that it really does eliminate odors and not just mask them. I’ve had spray air fresheners before which also claimed to eliminate

odors as well, but whenever I would use them I would notice that they would be clearly masking the odors instead of eliminating them, which to me is false advertising. Glade is better though, since it has proved itself to me time and time again, when I spray it somewhere that smells particularly awful and the bad scent goes away after a while.

Perhaps the only thing that I don’t really like about the “Glade Lavender and Vanilla Fabric and Air Odor Eliminator” is that sometimes the scent is so powerful it feels almost unbearable to tolerate, especially for me who has a problem with my allergies. Right now it’s allergy season, and I find that one of the worst things is when someone sprays even a little of it anywhere near me, or even the room near the one I’m in. I usually start to sneeze a lot, and get sinus headaches.

Nevertheless, I would still recommend the “Glade Lavender and Vanilla Fabric and Air Odor Eliminator” to people who do not have allergy problems that are looking for a very reliable odor eliminator.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5319031605430931/k2311a0319/3.19.13