Gillette Fusion Proglide styler (for men)
  • I like the way the Gillette fusion proglide was packed when i first got this device
  • I think this device is exactly what was advertised

• by Kendall Y.

When I saw the commercial with Andre Benjamin, Gael Garcia Bernal and Andrien Brody about the Gillette Fusion styler, i gave it a try. I like the way the Gillette fusion proglide was packed when i first got this device. The pack has a unique display. This item can be found at most shopping center.

This item is not hard to find. I was so excited about the Gillette fusion because

of all the features it showed on the commercial. I think this device is exactly what was advertised.

The Gillette fusion proglide is not big and bulky, making it easy to handle. I feel like facial edgers should be mobile and reliable. The Gillette fusion fit the category.

This proglide is really unique to me. I like how mobile it is, and how it can get to hard to reach areas like the top of the mustache with no problem. I don’t have to replace the battery in this device very often.

It’s good on battery life. This styler is a great tool to use for any occasion. It’s just good to have a styler like the Gillette for doing a quick edge up at the comfort of your home.

Your face is the first thing that people look at when they ...

• Gillette Fusion Proglide styler (for men)
      see you and having a good edge up is a plus. I like the fact that men don’t have to go to the barbershop so often with the proglide styler. Rather than going to the barber to get a facial edge up, they can do it at home.

You save time and money when it comes to this device because your at home with this item, and not spending at the

barber so often. The Gillette fusion proglide styler is not mad for hair line taping, it is for facial hair sculpting. It still save money because you don’t have to get the facial hair done if you went to the barbershop.

You can just get your hair done. I like the cordless aspect of the Gillette proglide styler as well too. This device is a good gift for women to get their men.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1615031605050831/k2311a0315/3.15.13