Glade Country Garden Air Freshener  » Housewares  »

• by Lorianna
      Country Garden is another new Glade scent I have recently tried. This was a successful purchase.

Both the name and the fragrance appealed to me right away.

It

suits the season very well: what can be better in spring time than rich, fresh flowery scent? I tried it at the store and immediately picked up a can.

I knew I liked the scent; now the only thing left was to find out whether it works well to fight unwanted odors (I have learned from ...

Glade Country Garden Air Freshener
ANALIDA COROMOTO CISNEROS OROPEZA says :

This product is awesome .When I use Country Garden Glade at home, I can close my eyes and feel like being in touch with flowers, fresh air and mountains…as a consecuence this fragance brings me calm and relax for that reason I can say that Country Garden Glade transforms my daily routine into a spring.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53905160500531/k2311a059/5.9.07