Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds 2011 Album  » Music  »
  • And I think that in this round, the round of debut albums, Beady Eye have won
  • The melody is rather interesting, a pleasant little tune, but it is not likely to be remembered as a pleasant piece of music after it drags on for so long, repeating the chorus section ad nauseam
  • The Death of You and Me is probably the best song on the album
  • It is definitely the song that I personally like most

• by mcguard85

Instantly, this album should be contrasted with the Different Gear, Still Speeding debut album by Beady Eye. It is important to know who is going to come up with a better album after the breakup of the band – the chief songwriter, the mastermind behind all famous Oasis songs, i. e. Noel Gallagher, or the rest of the band, including the gifted lead singer Liam Gallagher. And I think that in this round, the round of debut albums, Beady Eye have won.

I think that Noel’s album is surprisingly dodgy on several unexpected levels. I think that his album can be described as good instead of bad, but only in very general terms and good in the sense of getting a six

out of ten instead of four, for example. I think that this album is missing energy. And I think that it could not be said that this album has a different type of energy.

Then I would say that the energy of this album is not very energetic. It is hard to call this record a rock album. I think that this music falls much closer to the pop genre and style than rock. It has no rock energy at all.

Guitars are not prominent at all. Electric guitars, that is. There are some acoustic guitars though. I was not expecting that, bearing in mind that Noel was the guitarist of Oasis for so many years, and seemed to take enjoyment in striking out guitar riffs and solos on Oasis records.

Noel was not only the guitarist in Oasis, but he was also the songwriter. This is why it might be surprising to find that the songs on this album do not seem to unfold very well. The songs are not contained and restrained very well. Some of the songs have appealing melodies, but the structure of the songs is not very good though.

Some of the tracks are way too long, and they feel monotonous. Everybody’s on the Run is an example of the phenomenon I am describing. The melody is rather interesting, a pleasant little tune, but it is not likely to be remembered as a pleasant piece of music ...

• Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds 2011 Album
      after it drags on for so long, repeating the chorus section ad nauseam. There was a video for this song, even though I think that it is not that catchy.

If I Had A Gun is a nice song, but I think that it is not a very memorable or remarkable composition. I think that it is a decent slow song, but again, I personally can’t describe it by any words other than not bad. The Death of You and Me is probably the best song on the album. It is definitely the song that I personally like most.

I think that this song has everything that a good song should have. The melody is very strong. The composition gets nice

development. The song is rather catchy.

The arrangement is also pretty good, with diverse instrumentation and a unique timeless kind of feel. What a life is a song that has a rather interesting verse section with an appealing melody, but the chorus is a bit disappointing, I think. The chorus is definitely more simple and basic than the verse is leading you to expect. I think that the lyrics on this album are as vague as they were in Oasis, and I did not enjoy the lyrics all that much.

The songs seem to be about nothing in particular, but to consist of free association words and phrases. This album is not bad, but I think that Noel could do a lot better of he tried a little harder.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1413031604880831/k2311a0313/3.13.13