Bobbi brown Creamy concealer kit  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I bought this product for about 270HKD which is 33USD but I completely regretted it because it really just didn't work for me

• by Serin

This product was one of those products that everyone raved about, I came across it in the same way. I went to Korea for a little vacation and my cousin was raving about his concealer, she was so in love with this product that I should try it out.

Personally I did not find this product as appealing as people said it to be. It was really

creamy but it dried out by 2-3 hours and it turned out really cakey when I brushed or patted on a thin layer of foundation on it. It really was a disaster. Maybe it was because I generally have dry skin but either ways I could not stand this product. Not only was there the bad results of the product but the foundation that came with the concealer was so useless. The quality of the little foundation made it look even more caked than my normal foundation.

I attempted to use the product alone to cover the dark circles under my eyes however when I took picture I looked like a had a lighter mask on my face around my eyes and it dried up in a few hours and my dark circles reappeared ...

• Bobbi brown Creamy concealer kit
      again and left me with creases.Thus, I didn’t use this product for awhile and came back to it after a few months. Nonetheless it had the same results, it was disappointing.

I bought this product for about 270HKD which is 33USD but I completely regretted it because it really just didn’t work for me. It was true that even my cheap concealer worked better.

The pros of this

product is that it is a good brand However the cons are that it cakes up really easily, it only stays moist for a few hours, it is quite expensive.

I don’t want to scare you away from trying this product because it may just be my skin type but I honestly don’t think that just because everyone raves about a product that it means it really does it for you.

Bobbi brown Creamy concealer kit

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111031604360931/k2311a0311/3.11.13