Dove Therapy Intense Damage Repair Conditioner
  • I decided to try conditioners and finally came across the Dove Therapy Intense Damage Repair Conditioner
  • When I first used this product it also did little improvements and I thought it was a bad product until I found out that conditioners are supposed to be left on your hair for about 3- 5 minutes
  • Similarly I had problems with loosing hair, I think it's because I use my shampoo too often as I do take a shower everyday
  • The pros of this product are that you get results quickly, it has an amazing soft smell and is actually quite cheap of about only 39HKD which would be about 4-5USD

• by Serin

Previously I had constantly dyed my hair about once every month, resulting in my hair becoming so damaged that from the point of my ears my hair will literally frizz down. This is when I realized I really need to take care of my hair. I had tried literally all kinds of water treatments, hair lotions but they did

not make any big improvements. I decided to try conditioners and finally came across the Dove Therapy Intense Damage Repair Conditioner.

When I first used this product it also did little improvements and I thought it was a bad product until I found out that conditioners are supposed to be left on your hair for about 3- 5 minutes. Thus I did so and it was like freaking magic, my hair went from frizzy to a super healthy glowing, silky look. I could not thank my friend more for teaching me how to use a conditioner properly because never did I imagine that I could make my hair to look so much healthier but feel so much healthier ...

• Dove Therapy Intense Damage Repair Conditioner
      as well.

Similarly I had problems with loosing hair, I think it’s because I use my shampoo too often as I do take a shower everyday. But as soon as I started to use my shampoo on my scalp and use the conditioner to reach as close to my roots without touching my scalp I haven’t lost as much hair

as I used to.

The pros of this product are that you get results quickly, it has an amazing soft smell and is actually quite cheap of about only 39HKD which would be about 4-5USD.

The cons are that they are not made of natural ingredients but chemicals. But I would still not hesitate to use this product again it is amazing.

Azriel says :

I never loved any other hair brand as much as I do Dove. I tried out their Shampoo first and it was so great that I could really feel the instant softness of my hair. It also smelled really good that it lasted so long in my hair that I have formed a habit of smelling my hair quite often to check it out and well, to relax myself.
I have been using this product ever since and even a friend that touched my hair confirmed they thought that I have often had my hair spa treatment. That friend is now a loyal Dove user as well. This product is highly recommended.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111031604350931/k2311a0311/3.11.13